Andrelton Simmons traded to Angels

Not getting a legit bat out of the deal hurts, IMO. Although, its impossible to fully judge this deal in isolation of the rest of the offseason. I still hate it. The Braves continue being harder to actively support/watch.

Maybe Ozhaine Albies is closer than I think he is... That still doesn't justify what the return was. Pretty much all the eggs are on a pitching prospect panning out.

WTF. I thought the Braves were trying to build a team for 2017, not destroy it. I fear Freeman may be next.

ESPN: The Worldwide Leader in Sports

The word is he is being shopped. That is why I came here to see what is going on. Native of Atlanta and been going to Braves since 69 when I was 3. The only season I did not go to a game is when they went on strike the day before we had tickets to go to the game the next day. I will not pay good money for the crap they will put out this year if they deal Freeman as well. He is a franchise type player who is still young. I hate the ownership if they just want to build a new stadium and put out a crappy product. Screw the Braves!

The word is he is being shopped. That is why I came here to see what is going on. Native of Atlanta and been going to Braves since 69 when I was 3. The only season I did not go to a game is when they went on strike the day before we had tickets to go to the game the next day. I will not pay good money for the crap they will put out this year if they deal Freeman as well. He is a franchise type player who is still young. I hate the ownership if they just want to build a new stadium and put out a crappy product. Screw the Braves!

latest

VN Store

Back