Denver fans starting to crack

Denver will at least make the AFCCG with the tremendous defense that they have. I think this will be Peyton's last season in Denver because if he plays another season Denver will as far as I know owe him 19 million dollars which will take up a lot of cap space if they resign him. So if he plays in 2016-2017 it could be with another team.

Honestly, Peyton is not the problem with the offense. He's not great, but he didn't drop an open TD pass yesterday. He isn't the reason they are worst rushing team in the AFC.

My die-hard Denver friend was saying bench him the first half of the first game. They are stupid.

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to see what the inexperienced Ostweiler would do with a makeshift O line and no run game to support him. Might be pretty funny. I think he is a good QB, too, but this is not an easy job.

Honestly, Peyton is not the problem with the offense. He's not great, but he didn't drop an open TD pass yesterday. He isn't the reason they are worst rushing team in the AFC.

My die-hard Denver friend was saying bench him the first half of the first game. They are stupid.

Wait, someone dropped an open TD pass? VN logic says it's the coach's fault. Of course, if he caught it, then they won in spite of the coach.

Denver fans are stupid. Placing Osweiler in as the starting QB makes Denver an 8-8 team at best.

VN Store

Back