Looks like Tebow has survived.

HoptownVol

Eagles traded Barkley, there is a God! LOL

Honestly think Tebow is the great for the league. I hope Chip finds some way to use him.

His throwing mechanics look better actually

Is it finally over for Tim Tebow? | For The Win

Every time Tebow has been released or traded, by the Broncos, the Jets, the Patriots and now the Eagles, the question comes up: Is it over for Tim Tebow? One would assume that if Bill Belichick and Chip Kelly — the greatest mind in football and the greatest mind in football in his own mind — couldn’t find use for him, no one can. Maybe Tebow, who just turned 28 years old, has been playing his cards wrong all along. If he had accepted a move from quarterback to tight end or some sort of hybrid, Joe Gibbs-style H-back, maybe he’d be playing on NFL Sundays instead of talking college football. Stubbornness, Timothy, is not a virtue.

Reactions: 2 people
Never really understood why Kelly agitates people on the outside looking in so much.

.....oh well.

Never really understood why Kelly agitates people on the outside looking in so much.

.....oh well.

It really dates back to him revolutionizing the way the game is played back at Oregon. And the reason people love to hate him is because, no matter how good Oregon got, they still weren't better than traditional football when push came to shove.

It really dates back to him revolutionizing the way the game is played back at Oregon. And the reason people love to hate him is because, no matter how good Oregon got, they still weren't better than traditional football when push came to shove.

I don't know if it being better than traditional was ever the goal.

Just using pace of play as an x-factor when it came to winning match-ups.

Last edited:
They may not have won any championships, but they certainly influenced the way a lot of teams play.

Exactly. He's done that. But none of the influence has turned into a trophy. So those who like regular football enjoy hating him. It's similar to people who hate Billy Beane

Exactly. He's done that. But none of the influence has turned into a trophy. So those who like regular football enjoy hating him. It's similar to people who hate Billy Beane
I don't hate Billy Beane. Who is he?

Love Beane and don't care for Kelly. His system was fun but Oregon seems to always struggle against big opponents that have time to prepare (bowl games and season openers). It's too simplistic.

I mean......Kelly was about six inches from winning a national title.

VN Store

Back