FIFA Women's World Cup

I am kidding, mostly. I will catch some of the match tonight. I usually get interested in women's when there are 8 teams left.

Just happened to wake up from my nap as the game was starting. Saw most of the first half.

Been a little sloppy from our girls. Wambach missed a couple headers that should have hit home.

I'm not *****ing. Im stating the team is pretty awful to watch. Stating facts. Don't expect them to make the final. Will get smoked in the semis if they get past China. Big if with Rapinoe out

I'm curious as to who you think will 'smoke' our girls. I know we are w/out Rapinoe, but the US team is deep. Also, the average time of possession for Colombia was about one second, which is very nice to watch. I think that might be the evident fact.

I'm curious as to who you think will 'smoke' our girls. I know we are w/out Rapinoe, but the US team is deep. Also, the average time of possession for Colombia was about one second, which is very nice to watch. I think that might be the evident fact.

Technically, Colombia was better. Who cares about possession? Most meaningless stat in soccer. That's coming from a Barcelona fan.

The US ain't winning this year. It has nothing to do with the players. We have the best in the world. It falls on Jill Ellis' shoulders. Our formation leaves a lot to be desired. Morgan and Wambach could not connect with each other all game, let alone all year and yet Ellis refuses to make any sort of formation change. Our defense has been our saving grace so hopefully they can hang on.

Germany will run right through us in the semis. I fully expect to get past China just on talent alone. But Germany is the #1 team in the world and they, and France, are back to firing on all cylinders. We should have put Nigeria away. We should have put Sweden away. We should have put Colombia away. And we didn't.

Technically, Colombia was better. Who cares about possession? Most meaningless stat in soccer. That's coming from a Barcelona fan.

How so? And I do. That's coming from a former player. Sure, you can win games with less time of possession. It happens, but does the team who controls the ball stand a better chance? The answer to that is yes.

How so? And I do. That's coming from a former player. Sure, you can win games with less time of possession. It happens, but does the team who controls the ball stand a better chance? The answer to that is yes.

From a technical standpoint, they were were more impressive.

I'm not *****ing. Im stating the team is pretty awful to watch. Stating facts. Don't expect them to make the final. Will get smoked in the semis if they get past China. Big if with Rapinoe out

I'm hoping you're wrong but I have to agree. US hasn't looked impressive in any of their wins.

VN Store

Back