Mayweather & Pacquiao

Too bad this fight didn't happen 5 years ago when Paq was a lot faster. I for one will not be watching. I'll never support a Mayweather fight. He shouldn't even be allowed to fight.

I don't care at all unless Mayweather loses. I can't believe this fight hasn't happened yet.

Manny has used so many excuses not to fight Floyd it's beyond comical. He was terrified of needles but now all of a sudden he isn't? What a joke. Floyd will more than likely put on another boxing clinic.

Manny has used so many excuses not to fight Floyd it's beyond comical. He was terrified of needles but now all of a sudden he isn't? What a joke. Floyd will more than likely put on another boxing clinic.

If Manny was scared to fight him in his prime, why would he do it now?

It's going to a decision.

Mayweather wins.

SSDD in this era of boxing. It's predictable. It's overpriced. And it's anchored by a guy who is the king of dodging fights. Of course he waited 5+ years to finally fight Pacquio.

Last edited:

Floyd wanted a ridiculous percentage of the money, and manny eventually agreed to the testing a couple years ago, and still no fight. Floyd ran just as much.

I don't really prefer either fighter, to be honest. It's just I had 3 buddies that wanted to bet Pacquiao would win so of course I take 47-0 and I see it as money in the bank.

It must suck to know the best chance you have to win is knocking out Floyd

People that buy these are crazy. Go somewhere buy some food save a lot of money and be able to laugh it off if it only last 2-3 rounds.

So they anticipate 3 million PPV orders, and if they hit that number I guess Mayweather and Pac split $300M 60/40

VN Store

Back