It's fútbol time in Tennessee

jkleno

GO TEAM USA. VolNation, a sports site dedicated to Tennessee sports, is putting it's "bickering" aside for 2 hours while ALL fans root for one thing we all have in common- our love for our country and the players representing our beloved country. GO TEAM USA.
*football forum or "futbol" forum today.

Reactions: 2 people
Will be an uphill battle. Belgium has had our number in the past

Got to force them to play on their heels. Push the game to them and keep them on the defensive.

Go team USA! :rock:

However, calling soccer "Foot Ball"....... :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Really would love to see Bradley get right in this match. GO USA!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

Reactions: 1 person
Really would love to see Bradley get right in this match. GO USA!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

I agree about Bradley. I keep seeing the way he was worn out at the end of the Portugal game when we gave up the tying goal. He is due.

I agree about Bradley. I keep seeing the way he was worn out at the end of the Portugal game when we gave up the tying goal. He is due.

Absolutely. I've been the most critical of Bradley during this tournament, but if there's one game that will give him the best opportunity to play to his potential, it is today. More than likely, Jozy will start up top, which means Bradley will play in his best and most comfortable position.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Jozy come off the bench late in the 2nd half to protect him but to give an opportunity if it comes down to penalty kicks.

1:The Body Mass Index (BMI) was developed by the Belgian Adolphe Quetelet, and is still used today to determine a person’s ideal weight. Screw that guy.
2: Brussels was a famous hideout for Europeans in Exile. Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto with Friedrich Engles between 1845 and 1848. Victor Hugo was also exiled here and completed Les Misérables while visiting Waterloo in 1861. Dang Communist with their stupid musicals..
3:Belgians pay some of the highest tax rates in the world, around 40% of their gross earnings. Taxation represents 45.6 % of the country’s GDP.
Americans hate your taxes!!
4:Brussels sprouts really do come from Belgium and have grown in the Brussels area for over 400 years. Dang you and your nasty vegetables! Every kid in American hates their mom at dinner because of you!
5: and the fifth and final reason you should cheer for the USA today is Dr.Evil is from Belgium..

6: Blegian prostitutes have webbed feet..

I wouldn't be shocked to see Jozy come off the bench late in the 2nd half to protect him but to give an opportunity if it comes down to penalty kicks.

70th minute. I would love for us to be up by one goal at that time and not have to use him. I can't believe Belgium has been so good in the tourney when the Europeans have struggled- minus Germany and France.

It will NEVER BE "futbol" forum. Period.

'Merica

VN Store

Back