D.C.
Dallas
Phoenix
Miami
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Denver
New York
...and, one city still be be confirmed. Hopefully it is K.C.

No west coast love. Damn. Hopefully KC lands one, they deserve it.

Already got my ticket to see Spurs at Sounders so I ain't mad

I'd like to see Nashville get selected as one of the hosts so I could go check out one of these games. I know they've hosted WC qualifying games in the past.

I've got my tickets to Liverpool vs AC Milan here in Charlotte, and I'm seriously considering going to see the Reds in Chicago as well.

If any of you are coming to Charlotte let me know, I'll be setting up a tailgate and you're welcomed to join (unless you're a ManU fan, then you can go F*** yourself) :p

Reactions: 1 person
Here's the schedule/locations:

Group A:
Manchester United
Real Madrid
F.C. Inter
AS Roma

Group B:
Liverpool FC
Manchester City
Olympiacos
AC Milan

Championship Match:
AUGUST 04, 2014 @ 8:00 PM MIAMI, FL - SUN LIFE STADIUM
POOL A WINNER VS POOL B WINNER

1970479_826057417421421_2001534243_n.jpg

I've got my tickets to Liverpool vs AC Milan here in Charlotte, and I'm seriously considering going to see the Reds in Chicago as well.

If any of you are coming to Charlotte let me know, I'll be setting up a tailgate and you're welcomed to join (unless you're a ManU fan, then you can go F*** yourself) :p

Fine, I'll have my own tailgate. But with blackjack and hookers

Bump.

3 weeks to go!!!

YNWA!

VN Store

Back