The 2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi

The only thing I'll be watching is the hockey

This, I'm very much worried about security concerns. I know this is going to sound awful but I'd be willing to bet some serious money that at least an attempt of an attack will be made.

This, I'm very much worried about security concerns. I know this is going to sound awful but I'd be willing to bet some serious money that at least an attempt of an attack will be made.

If a attempt would be made I doubt we would hear about it. But I agree, Lots of people in one place. Could be a statement. It sounds so horrible to say but it's the truth.

If a attempt would be made I doubt we would hear about it. But I agree, Lots of people in one place. Could be a statement. It sounds so horrible to say but it's the truth.

would be impossible to keep it quiet, given the media coverage at the Olympics

would be impossible to keep it quiet, given the media coverage at the Olympics

I understand that. I'm speaking as if our security stops them before anything happens. However, I don't expect it to be like the Boston bombings. If something did occur i wouldexpect it to be on a much larger scale.

Couldn't pay me to go to the Olympics this year. Same boat, I'll watch hockey and nothing else.

Russia getting these and the next World Cup irks me.

Couldn't pay me to go to the Olympics this year. Same boat, I'll watch hockey and nothing else.

Russia getting these and the next World Cup irks me.

All about the money. Doesn't matter how safe a nation is or their human rights record.

Speed skating long track, Bobsled/Luge, Downhill/Super G and long jump are my favorites...I will watch curling, for a little while...

Looks like it kicks off tonight w/ some figure skating, snowboarding, freestyle skiing and moguls. I could care less about freestyle skiing or moguls. Team figure skating not my cup o' tea, either. The snowboarding can be fun to watch.

Looks like it kicks off tonight w/ some figure skating, snowboarding, freestyle skiing and moguls. I could care less about freestyle skiing or moguls. Team figure skating not my cup o' tea, either. The snowboarding can be fun to watch.

I'll watch what they do on the slopes tonight, Shaun white got called out by different nations for backing out of an event saying he was scared. Either way, I pull for the great USA in every event.

Bob Costas' left eye is all kinds of messed up looking.

Bob Costas' left eye is all kinds of messed up looking.

2 seconds into the opening of the show I said to my gf it looked like he had pink eye, never expecting that he'd actually address it a few seconds later.

From the comments section on Deadspin about Bob's eye. . .
Optometrist #1: "So I told his producer, 'You just need to follow these instructions to rid yourself of that small irritation.'"

Optometrist #2: "I'm not aware of any treatment for this. What did the instructions say?"

Optometrist #1: "Call Dan Patrick."

There's nothing more breathtaking than the jumps in figure skating. There's nothing more ridiculous than the costumes and flourishes in figure skating.

I think most of us agree that the Summer Olympics are more interesting overall than the Winter Olympics; however, I consider the athletes in the Winter Olympics much more hardcore. Almost every sport, there's a high chance you can get seriously injured. Even some skating events. You can't say the same for the Summer Olympics. Honestly, the only summer sport I can think of is weightlifting, although there are probably a few more.

Kind of boring to watch, but moguls gives me an ACL injury just watching.

VN Store

Back