Dooley's "Process" in Dallas...

GreyWolf1129

Get off my planet.
I see that Derek is having the same effect on the Dallas receivers as he had on the entire UT Football team: a slow, inexorable meltdown to complete dysfunction.

Well, it's a "process"...takes time to see it come to fruition.

At least we know they're taking showers.

Forgot about Dooley being in Dallas until I saw the Dez Bryant temper tantrum today.

2013-10-2712_26_20.gif

2013-10-27%2013_32_26.gif

Last edited:
Seriously? This is Dez Bryant's meltdown

Yea, and everyone in Dallas is coming to Dez's defense. They wouldn't have done that a year ago had he really been throwing a tantrum. The receivers are speaking highly of Dools, it's just the Cowboys suck. Last I checked, Dools isn't wearing orange anymore. It's time for people to let go of Kiffen, it's time to let go of Dools.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, and everyone in Dallas is coming to Dez's defense. They wouldn't have done that a year ago had he really been throwing a tantrum. The receivers are speaking highly of Dools, it's just the Cowboys suck. Last I checked, Dools isn't wearing orange anymore. It's time for people to let go of Kiffen, it's time to let go of Dools.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agreed. Once I compared 2012 Dallas to 2013 Dallas (through 8 games), the receiving numbers are down slightly, but just slightly.

Including a running game that averaged 80.6 YPG last season, and so far 79 YPG this year.

I guess...no, I admit...that I took no small amount of pleasure in watching DD "work his magic" with another team. In the end, he made UT Football better just by leaving. I should be grateful for that, and let bygones be bygones.

I'll avoid the temptation to jump on Kiffin when he finds his next coaching failure. I promise.

Sometimes, karma's a bUTch.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back