UFC 166 - October 19th @ 10PM

unconventional
Cain Velasquez(12-1) vs Junior dos(16-2)

Daniel Cormier(12-0) vs. Roy Nelson(19-8)

Gilbert Melendez(21-3) vs. Diego Sanchez(24-5)

Gabriel Gonzaga(15-7) vs. Shawn Jordan(15-4)

John Dodson(14-6) vs. Darrell Montague(13-2)

Three fights featuring biggins... the flag pole is at half mast.

:blink:

:pukeb:

:gone:

But seriously. Pretty awesome that there are three heavyweight fights on the card. I always enjoy a good knockout. Or in this case, three knockouts.

Reactions: 1 person
Geez, I forgot about Diego Sanchez. I haven't seen him since Penn turned his face into hamburger over 3 years ago.

I might not be around for the fights this weekend. I told you guys a while back that we found out my mom had a tumor on her lung and has lung cancer. Early this morning she couldn't breathe and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Around noon they put her in intensive care. I spent most of the day being a crybaby but for now, they have her stabilized and she's breathing better. They're hoping to move her back to a normal wing of the hospital in the morning. At this point, the cancer is basically untreatable. She was supposed to get 6 chemo treatments(1 a month) but only ended up getting 4 of the 6 because she was in and out of the hospital with infections. When she had an infection they wouldn't give her the treatments. They've since changed it to 3 treatments a month of a different kind of chemo that's lesser doses. She got the first three of the new treatments and last week was the week they skip.

I know this is really off topic but I've mentioned it before and that's kind of where everything is at. I was really messed up today by everything because I didn't know if I'd get to see her again after today. I still don't but feel a little better that she's breathing better and they're trying to get her home.

**** cancer. Sorry to hear about it man. As you might know, my wife is a survivor. She just had a scan for her 3-year mark and they found what looks to be a cyst on her ovary and we are freaking out waiting to find out what exactly it is. I know a little about what you are going through, and all I can say is that it's not fair.

You feel so helpless. I can't emphasize it enough, but **** cancer.

Damn I'm really sorry to hear that TOP, thoughts and prayers my friend. My step mom is a survivor, and it took one my Aunts. As Huff said fawk cancer.

I came here to post this link, but want to also say I'm sorry to hear about that TOP.

At any rate, wish my boys luck this weekend. Will have 2 competing here. I'm already a nervous wreck. One won't do very well but is getting out there anyway. My little one has a big match. Usually they random draw, but it's basically 1 v 2 for 7 yr olds with 2 yrs training. Not many around, truthfully, but it will be a great match.
NEWBREED ULTIMATE CHALLENGE Submission Grappling Tournaments & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments, MMA & Jiu Jitsu gear.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that TOP and Huff. I hope things go well. And good luck to your kids Sparty.

I read on The Underground that JDS actually thinks he can beat both the Klitschkos in boxing. I hope Cain pulverizes him again.

After this fight I'm calling for Cain vs. Werdum.

Needs to be Cain vs Cormier if both win, but it won't cause they are friends...so ghey.

I was with my mom when she passed away yesterday morning after staying at the hospital with her for a few days. I'm gonna be some sort of f***ed up tonight

I was with my mom when she passed away yesterday morning after staying at the hospital with her for a few days. I'm gonna be some sort of f***ed up tonight

So sorry to hear that TOP. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Top my prayers go out to you man. Wish the best for you.

VN Store

Back