ESPN Hates the Braves

JAEvans24

Following the 80/20 Rule
aeYuS0s.png

Reactions: 1 person
A. There's an MLB forum
B. You really think the Braves are playing better than the Dodgers right now?

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 2 people
A. There's an MLB forum

Unbelievable.

A. You're a

B. I was just posting a picture of all the 'experts' picking the Dodgers in jest. I didn't post a diatribe and a 95 Theses on why the Braves deserve to be picked. I couldn't care less who they expect to win.

C. I didn't mean to post in this thread. I had the MLB forum up and accidentally posted her. I got you this though in the meantime...

165.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I post in the wrong forum about ESPN hating my team all the time in jest just because their experts pick us to lose. It's my thing.

A lot of people hate the braves.

I live in Ohio, so I understand the sentiment of your passive aggressive animosity. All of my friends down here love the Reds. I am no fan of the Reds, but I like them better than the Cards.

Yeah, I post in the wrong forum about ESPN hating my team all the time in jest just because their experts pick us to lose. It's my thing.

I really don't know what has caused you to go sour on life but it's really not that bad man. Breathe, relax, take a warm bath (if I were you, I probably wouldn't use bath salts though)

I really don't know what has caused you to go sour on life but it's really not that bad man. Breathe, relax, take a warm bath (if I were you, I probably wouldn't use bath salts though)

lol. People's inability to read context and/or just assume things is mind blowing. But for the user to go to lengths of posting about how ESPN hates the Braves just because the Dodgers are picked to win their NLDS matchup and then claim he was joking reeks of cover up.

I never said my life went sour. I was up at 5 am this morning to run 3 miles, got some work done, about to eat breakfast and go to work for real. I get to golf regularly, fish regularly and watch all the sporting events I can find on TV and ESPN3. I just made two simple points and everyone else seems to get all worked up about it. Maybe some people need to look in the mirror.

A. There's an MLB forum

Unbelievable.

Braves actually have a better record over the last month. The dodgers have cooled off considerably. Should be a good series IMO.

lol. People's inability to read context and/or just assume things is mind blowing. But for the user to go to lengths of posting about how ESPN hates the Braves just because the Dodgers are picked to win their NLDS matchup and then claim he was joking reeks of cover up.

I never said my life went sour. I was up at 5 am this morning to run 3 miles, got some work done, about to eat breakfast and go to work for real. I get to golf regularly, fish regularly and watch all the sporting events I can find on TV and ESPN3. I just made two simple points and everyone else seems to get all worked up about it. Maybe some people need to look in the mirror.

Butt hurt?

Tonight we find out. I think who wins Game 1 wins the series. If Medlen can pitch well and last against Kershaw late, then they can win.

VN Store

Back