Fantasy Hockey 2013

LEague is named Volnationals, password is Volnation.

Draft is tentative for Saturday at 6p Eastern, though we can work on that if need be.

Last edited:
You should be able to search for it by name.

I can't find it on mobile, I'll throw a link up when i get home in the morning.

Otherwise we'll have to play the email game.

so do you want me to drop you from last years league? it's going to be the same people that are in this one basically and it's already been re-activated.

I forgot all about that. Of course, last year 1/2 of the people didn't play after the draft.

as lame as the idea is i'd almost rather have 5 people each with two teams that keep up with it than have 10 people where half aren't going to play after week 1. i wonder if there is an easy way to do a 5x2

i can't find anything that let's you control 2 teams under one login anyhow. i just looked through last years transaction logs and CBC (who took himself out already) JL 103, Chad, and BigDaddy, everyone was making moves into at least mid-april. i think we all had short spells of not keeping up with it but overall it seems most were playing all the way to the end.

I'll play. I didn't play any fantasy football this year so don't worry about me not keeping up with mine.

I checked that link and there's still only one team in so far.

Well if y'all end up scrapping that league and have an open spot in another league I'd be down to play. Just let me know.

We're going to go with Fleetwood's league from last year, he'll post the info for everyone to join. If you were in last year, please respond if you want to be kept. So far we've got Fleet, bigdaddy, chad, yankee, JL, and myself.

Well if y'all end up scrapping that league and have an open spot in another league I'd be down to play. Just let me know.

send an email to volnationhockey@gmail.com and i'll add you in the one i have and pass the info along to TP so he can add you to that one if you're wanting to do 2. if only one just specify which one you want to do and we'll set you up accordingly,

I'm going to abandon the Volnationals league, we're going to stick with SmokeyVol's Hillbilly Hockey

VN Store

Back