UFC 164 - August 31st @ 10PM

unconventional
Lightweight Championship
Benson Henderson(19-2) vs. Anthony Pettis(16-2)

Frank Mir(16-7) vs. Josh Barnett(32-6)

Chad Mendes(14-1) vs Clay Guida(30-13)

Ben Rothwell(32-9) vs. Brandon Vera(12-6)

Erik Koch(13-2) vs. Dustin Poirier(13-3)

Should be a fun card. Got some bigs and bunch of top 10 ranked smalls. Hopefully that means knockouts and grueling battles.

Randy Couture's son is on the facebook preliminary card. I didn't see his first UFC but apparently he got knocked out. Guess he went into the fight at 6-1 with his only loss being by decision. Maybe he'll be worth watching? And Jamie Varner is on the FS1 prelims. His fights are usually exciting, he's finished 18 of his 21 wins.

Should be a fun card. Got some bigs and bunch of top 10 ranked smalls. Hopefully that means knockouts and grueling battles.

Randy Couture's son is on the facebook preliminary card. I didn't see his first UFC but apparently he got knocked out. Guess he went into the fight at 6-1 with his only loss being by decision. Maybe he'll be worth watching? And Jamie Varner is on the FS1 prelims. His fights are usually exciting, he's finished 18 of his 21 wins.

Looking forward to Pettis, one of my favorite fighters. Mir vs Barnett should be a hell of a grappling match, which means they will stand and bang. Lol

I've Couture a few times in Strike Force was never really impressed. Most people hate Varner, I like the dude. Like you said he puts on good fights.

Reactions: 1 person
Back to back tkos. I can dig it.

Here comes Mir.... who is the Mir fan again?

I think if it was my fighter I wouldn't agree because of the way Mir got up but yeah... he was going to get f'ed up if the ref didn't step in. It's not like he's getting punched by some weak blows as he can't defend himself. He was going to get smashed

I think if it was my fighter I wouldn't agree because of the way Mir got up but yeah... he was going to get f'ed up if the ref didn't step in. It's not like he's getting punched by some weak blows as he can't defend himself. He was going to get smashed

Who you for in the main event?

Reactions: 1 person
Who you for in the main event?

I'm not sure I really have a preference.

Sick of seeing Bendo win by decision but some of those fights he's banging. Some he's just smothering. Not sure Pettis really deserved this fight so I guess Bendo. I know some people don't like him though lol. What about you?

I'm not sure I really have a preference.

Sick of seeing Bendo win by decision but some of those fights he's banging. Some he's just smothering. Not sure Pettis really deserved this fight so I guess Bendo. I know some people don't like him though lol. What about you?

I don't dislike Pettis but i like Bendo. I think Bendo wins

sigh

I will no longer pull for anyone in the UFC.... or sports.... or life....

You'll always lose if I pull for you looool

VN Store

Back