Uni-Watch's Uniform Rankings

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
Uni Watch Power Rankings rates NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL uniforms from 1-122 - ESPN

Ranks all major professional sports. Titans are pretty low and I agree with him on the white pants thing, plus I agree it may be time for at least a new logo.

But I think it's completely unfair to knock the Redskins' uniforms simply because of the whole nickname thing. You're judging the uniform look (or supposed to be), not making a political statement.

I found the Redskins thing bs as well. I may be a little biased but I say they have a top 5 uniform in the NFL

I found the Redskins thing bs as well. I may be a little biased but I say they have a top 5 uniform in the NFL

Well the fact that he basically says "The uniform is awesome but since I think your name is racist, I'm going to knock you way down the list" is pretty lame.

Uni Watch Power Rankings rates NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL uniforms from 1-122 - ESPN

Ranks all major professional sports. Titans are pretty low and I agree with him on the white pants thing, plus I agree it may be time for at least a new logo.

But I think it's completely unfair to knock the Redskins' uniforms simply because of the whole nickname thing. You're judging the uniform look (or supposed to be), not making a political statement.

I judge the Redskins more for going away from the classic maroon pants than anything else. And that's from someone who absolutely hates the freaking Redskins. Plus I can't really argue with the assessment of the Titans unis, other than not having a problem with the logo.

Still no cure for cancer, but we have power rankings comparing hockey and basketball uniforms.

Humanity has officially arrived.

Still no cure for cancer, but we have power rankings comparing hockey and basketball uniforms.

I don't think there is a causal link between the two. Unless the guy who runs uni watch is actually a medical scientist and he is doing this instead of working hard.

Yeah, the guys at Uni-watch should be working on that. Makes perfect sense.

Freak, can you shut down this entire website until cancer is cured? It's the right thing to do. Thanks, bro.

VN Store

Back