Lance Armstrong. The Cheat.

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
227792-the_cheat_character_video_super.jpg

It appears that he will be admitting to doping and using PEDs.

Reactions: 1 person
Who gives a damn. They all were doing it.

Yes, but Armstrong and the Postal Service team were the reason it became a sport where everybody was doing it to begin with. There was doping in cycling before, but the dominance of the Postal Service team and their machine-like doping program was what caused it to become universal and institutionalized. It's going to be rich when Armstrong gives the usual song and dance about how "I only did what I had to do to compete" when he's the reason it got that way.

Everybody cheats well the ones that are on top, if you go by the rules you will always be looking up, dont like it but thats the way it is.

Shouldn't have let it become that, then. There are still people who are honest that this doesn't sit well with.

In the fact if he had admitted it in the beginning & played the cancer card he would be loved. Instead he denied it & millions of dollars are wasted to run the man in the ground after he retires from a sport plagued by doping. Just like baseball. The system was broke but instead of just fixing it they wanna punish the successful dopers. The guys doping & finishing 13th or batting .236 don't ever get mentioned.

Yes, but Armstrong and the Postal Service team were the reason it became a sport where everybody was doing it to begin with. There was doping in cycling before, but the dominance of the Postal Service team and their machine-like doping program was what caused it to become universal and institutionalized. It's going to be rich when Armstrong gives the usual song and dance about how "I only did what I had to do to compete" when he's the reason it got that way.

If they introduced doping to the sport to begin with, I would care about this argument. But they didn't, so I don't.

It's a witch hunt. Nothing more. Nothing less.

What exactly does doping do for a cyclist? Is it an endurance thing, is it a strength or speed thing? I'm not questioning that it does, but have just never heard precisely what edge it gives a cyclist.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who gives a damn. They all were doing it.

People in the Armstrong camp went to great lengths to disparage the character of anyone who dared to question his legitimacy. I'm sure those people probably give a damn.

What exactly does doping do for a cyclist? Is it an endurance thing, is it a strength or speed thing? I'm not questioning that it does, but have just never heard precisely what edge it gives a cyclist.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Endurance/recovery I think. Not an avid follower of cycling though.

VN Store

Back