Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

rockytop9808

Ludicrous Display
I'm looking for an MLS team to support. I really have zero standards to choose from, as long as the team isn't DC United or LA Galaxy. I got enough of them growing up.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm looking for an MLS team to support. I really have zero standards to choose from, as long as the team isn't DC United or LA Galaxy. I got enough of them growing up.

Best bet is somebody close enough you could make it to a match or two a year, and somebody who has at least a semblance of a decent supporters club. where are you located

Knoxville/Roanoke, VA.

DC United is the closest.

DC United is the best choice for you for the reasons mentioned in the post above. you can go to games and DCU has the best kits in MLS as well, imo. im a Galaxy fan because i started watching in the playoffs last year and cherry picked. given the choice again i would pick DCU. i wish i could just change my mind but i love my Galaxy now. just the way im wired.

Rocky mountain low... What a miserable outing. Back line looked good for the last couple months then crapped the bed tonight, ONE shot on frame (and another on a free kick), our only decent midfielder suspended on yellows against San Jose on Tuesday. This team desperately needs more talent in the midfield.

General admission is great for getting the rowdies front, but it sucks when you show up in line five hours prior to the gate opening to find that over five hundred people cut in front of you by the time you walk in and what you thought was a safe spot in the lower bowl is now knocked two thirds of the way into the nose bleeds.

ax freak. I would love it if they were. Plus there needs to be some updating... Miami Marlins, Brooklyn Nets, just to think of a couple off the top of my head.

would be nice to get mls and epl. spread the soccer gospel. side note: the new brooklyn nets logo is frickin sweet. just saw it for the first time yesterday

Contact us link at the bottom, or use the Help forum. That's what it's there for, I'm not sure if there is a set of PL or MLS icons out there though.

The icons are v bulletin specific though. I haven't found anything that works; I'm sure I could photoshop a set, I just haven't bothered

Sounds good. DC is one of the better teams in the league and has a really good home record, while Philly has been pretty poor. But being among good home support for what should be a win will be a good experience.

VN Store

Back