The Masters Tournament

LINK

Hello friends, and welcome once again to a tradition unlike any other.

I'm always stoked for this week. Lots of players are playing well. Who shall it be? I'm amazed Tiger is the favorite at 4:1.

somebody cue the music...

Rory should be the favorite, imo. He's consistenly played better than anyone else over the last 12-18 months.

If Tiger or Phil doesn't win it, I'd like to see Westwood get it over Rory

Its cool to watch them do the skipping but they don't do it off the tee so it's not a legit ace.

Seriously? That is your comment after watching that shot. Who gives a shat where the shot started, I will put $10,000 on the ground to your $1,000 and give you 25 shots. Are we on dillwad?

Seriously? That is your comment after watching that shot. Who gives a shat where the shot started, I will put $10,000 on the ground to your $1,000 and give you 25 shots. Are we on dillwad?

I'll let Kaymer hit 25 more & take that bet or anybody else you care to choose. Are we on dikweed?

You're the one that started this dumb shat. Guy holed a hard shot and you're the one that started by saying it's not a true ace. Who gives a damn?

Every guy does it during practice rounds & a lot don't even make it over. They walk to the edge of the pond & just give it a wack. It's entertaining to watch but you say he holed a hard shot like he meant to do it or something.

I'll let Kaymer hit 25 more & take that bet or anybody else you care to choose. Are we on dikweed?

That is not the bet puss. You talk big and try to sound like the most knowledgeable golfer on the board in every golf thread. Lets take a poll on who is the "dikweed.

Every guy does it during practice rounds & a lot don't even make it over. They walk to the edge of the pond & just give it a wack. It's entertaining to watch but you say he holed a hard shot like he meant to do it or something.

What the heck do you think he was aiming at?

It takes skill to get anywhere close on that shot genius.

Are you gonna hit 25 shots too puss?

That is what I thought, you can not back up your talk. I am not the one that is down playing the shot as if it was easy to do.
GA Vol has called you out before and he is right about your sorry arse.
Have a good night.

VN Store

Back