Official Nashville Predators Thread

SDV

Anyone watching the first game of the season? I have NHL Center Ice for free right now. I got hooked on them last year, watching them on online streams, then into the Playoffs. Hope we have a good year again.

I'll be watching most, possibly every, game this season. Many new faces and youth on his year's squad.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just can't do hockey during football. Probably since I just started watching with preds. However, sitting on the glass or 3 ft from gretzky during a game is a blast and preds marketing team is incredible with in game entertainment, outside of the play on the ice.

My roommate is a Blues fan. Needless to say, we really need to win tonight. I don't want to hear it from him.

Needed that win after tonights train wreck.....Craig Smith continues to impress!

Craig Smith does look impressive. I like his quick trigger, too many guys on our team think pass first.

One thing that seems better already is we have better traffic to the net. Numerous times in these first two games, I have seen more than one man ready for a rebound. The defense is in early-season-form, but I expect it to come around.

I'll be there opening night, so ready to be back into Bridgestone again.

Smith is looking pretty darn good so far. Legwand is playing well. Rinne is awesome. Could be a good season.

Will be there with my dad. College night tickets=sitting in the lower. Should be a good night.

I'm flying in on Wednesday going to try to go

I got my tickets today in 224 and will be bringing 4 friends, 3 of which are new to hockey.

I got my tickets today in 224 and will be bringing 4 friends, 3 of which are new to hockey.

The house should be rockin for opening night. Hope you have 3 new hockey fans with you when you leave.

Craig Smith question: will he get sent down when our guys on the I.R. are healthy?

Seems like he would be hard to move right now, he is playing well.

Preds needs 2 of 3 this road trip. Lets hope they come out physcial tonight.

Been watching the Preds in the playoffs each year, but never the regular season until this year. I was up in Chicago a couple weeks ago and wanted to catch a Bears game in Soldier Field, but they were off that weekend, so I went to see the Hawks play, of all teams, the Smashville Predators. I had a blast. It was my first NHL game. Kinda ironic that I've only seen one Predators game in person and it was against the Division rival Blackhawks.

Anyone know what station the game tonight is televised on in the K-ville area?

Their games are shown on fox sports and sports south. Hope you got to catch it because tonight was a fantastic game. 60 minutes of hard hitting, back and forth hockey with fantastic goaltending. The last five minutes were a frenzy. Preds got down 1-0 with 5 to go and immediately came back. Ended up winning 3-1. Fantastic win over a great team.

The team looked great tonight, the forecheck was good and per usual, Pekka was awesome. I can't say how impressed I am with Craig Smith.

VN Store

Back