1347 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Weightlifters Thread Page 111. within the forum Sports Forum. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #1651
 milohimself 
RIP CITY

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
They retain enough to prevent effective cutting cycles. Along with that, just remember to stay very well hydrated.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #1652
bamacheats
YKW = Basilio's Bish

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
Tried my C4 PWO today. I give it a 7/10. Gave me energy, a really good pump, but not much of the focus/euphoria I get from others. Flavor was orange, tasted good. It has creatine nitrate. Not familiar with it, but we'll see what happens. I'll give it a few more tries before I form an opinion.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #1653
golfballs
мячи для гольфа

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
Well I'm not looking to cut. It's no longer swimsuit season so I don't care so much.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #1654
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfballs03 View Post
Well I'm not looking to cut. It's no longer swimsuit season so I don't care so much.
Yeah, I just started, the "eat whatever the f I want" portion of my year. I get up to 215 or so in the winter, and summer time I'm back to 190. I'm going to try to train leaner this winter and see what happens. The classic bodybuilders trained leaner, and I think they looked better. Not sure the 2 are related, but I'm going to try it.

"...players today are boarder [sic] line thugs. Look at UT in the past few years, they have a rapist mentality." - VolStrom
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #1655
ORANGE & WHITE
Minister of Defense

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
T NATION | How to Build 50 Pounds of Muscle in 12 Months

Any of you meatheads ever tried Doggcapp training methods? I have been bored with lifting recently and have been doing more running. I need to try something new. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #1656
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGE & WHITE View Post
T NATION | How to Build 50 Pounds of Muscle in 12 Months

Any of you meatheads ever tried Doggcapp training methods? I have been bored with lifting recently and have been doing more running. I need to try something new. Any ideas?
Never tried it, but I would say it's humanly impossible to gain 50 lbs of muscle in 12 months. It took Ronnie Coleman 4 years to add 28 lbs and he has the best genes and was juicing like a maniac.

You can add 50 lbs and look more muscular, but there's no way to do 50 lbs of muscle.

"...players today are boarder [sic] line thugs. Look at UT in the past few years, they have a rapist mentality." - VolStrom
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #1657
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

After reading the routine, I've tried similar hypertrophy routines. I like them, but I like more detail. I really like Dorian Yates Blood and Guts regiment, which is kind of the best of both worlds. Hypertrophy/HIT principles with a little more detail work (which requires a 4 day split, not 3).

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1658
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Yates has very detailed, and brief workout videos. They are great resources:

YouTube Link

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #1659
golfballs
мячи для гольфа

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbakerld View Post
Never tried it, but I would say it's humanly impossible to gain 50 lbs of muscle in 12 months. It took Ronnie Coleman 4 years to add 28 lbs and he has the best genes and was juicing like a maniac.

You can add 50 lbs and look more muscular, but there's no way to do 50 lbs of muscle.
I think Billy C added an insane amount of weight over a relatively short period of time.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #1660
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfballs03 View Post
I think Billy C added an insane amount of weight over a relatively short period of time.
Yeah, I agree that you can add 50 lbs, it's just not all muscle. I'm probably being too technical about it. When people say, "I want to add 20 lbs of muscle" they probably just mean "I want to add 20 lbs and look more muscular".

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #1661
ORANGE & WHITE
Minister of Defense

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbakerld View Post

Just posting the link for those who haven't heard of it. I don't want or need to add 50 pounds of muscle. I am interested in the training principles. I actually like the ideas of the widowmakers that DC does.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #1662
chavisut
@insidetweeter

The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread The Weightlifters Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGE & WHITE View Post
Just posting the link for those who haven't heard of it. I don't want or need to add 50 pounds of muscle. I am interested in the training principles. I actually like the ideas of the widowmakers that DC does.
I've read up on it a lot. Has a big following and seems pretty proven. LLcooldave uses DC IIRC
Old 10-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #1663
 milohimself 
RIP CITY

Agreed with baker, no way to add that kind of lean muscle without roids.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #1664
chavisut
@insidetweeter

Roids, a perfect diet, and pretty much resting the other 22-23 hours of the day.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #1665
 milohimself 
RIP CITY

Building cycles aren't even supposed to last that long. No way could you sustain muscle growth like that for a whole year. Even dudes who juice need to take breaks.