Official Boxing thread

JTrainDavis

Not expecting much, perhaps Margarito's size and length will be able to keep Manny at bay and make things interesting.

Not much happening on the early card, there was a decent flyweight fight to start which went the 6 round distance, but outside of that it's been Top Rank prospects dispatching cab drivers and garbage men inside of 2 minutes.

Reactions: RollerVol
Was the weight Pac 144 Margarito 150?

Thought that was what I saw on the bottom line.

The undercard on the feature is weak as well, I wouldn't mind checking out Mike Jones, but this card is an absolute crap pile other than that, it was only slightly better when Pavlik was on it.

Hopefully there is a decent stream, $55 for something that should be on HBO WCB.

Was just about to post this and see if anyone was going to watch.

Can Pac handle Margarito tonite??

the 24/7's were making it seem like Manny hasnt been taking it as seriously. Not as focused. I think that is a bunch of crap though.

Margarito is big.

Can Pac handle Margarito tonite??

the 24/7's were making it seem like Manny hasnt been taking it as seriously. Not as focused. I think that is a bunch of crap though.

Margarito is big.

Margarito was a very hot name in boxing circles 3 or 4 years ago, but never got much airtime in the States. He was absolutely breaking people.

People close to him say he lost focus after the payday from the Cotto fight, partied and drank too much, which is prone to happen to many guys after their first big check.

The mess with the gloves, and being more or less out of shape, killed him against Moseley, a fight I feel he'd have won easily a year prior.

Guy can take a sledgehammer to the jaw, but I don't have a good feeling about it. If he can keep from looping his punches, and keep Manny out of his boiler room, he might have a shot to land something that could change the fight. Hands down, he is the best fighter Pacquiao has fought north of 130 lbs, so we shall see.

I would have loved to have watched this fight, but as mentioned already, I didn't feel the pricetag was justified, especially with the undercard.

firstrow.net if anyone needs a link to the fight. they have multiple.

are they pretty decent? The one I have gets choppy at times, but it isnt getting shut off every 2 minutes either

are they pretty decent? The one I have gets choppy at times, but it isnt getting shut off every 2 minutes either

I am watching the one that requires a vshare plugin and am having no problems. If I'm refreshing other pages stuff to post it will but it's fine if i'm not doing anything.

VN Store

Back