Congrats to New VolNation Guru's (Vintage thread)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I have taken the top 5 members in total posts and titled them "VolNation Guru's". This is an honor that I am bestowing upon our top contributors. For now, I just listed the top 5 members by total posts. However, you will have to continue your contribution to the site to retain this elite status. Some will move on to bigger and better titles and some will not be able to keep up. These will be re-evalutated from time to time. These people are advanced members and now have a logo by their name that says "VN GURU". Congrats!

bdbaggins
LadyinOrange
VestVol
Vol-Star
Old School Vol

:bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship:

WOOHOO!!! Thank ya very much!! My goal is 500 posts before the Miami game. Think I can make it?

You must have a lot to say.....better get started. ;) :D

:peace2:

You're tellin me? If I am not careful I am going to start walkin around talkin to myself like I do in here. :pimp:

Maybe one day we will be able to coax out all of these lurkers. :cross:

Wow Volnation has come a long way! Looks like you have alot more people to talk to now freak and LIO! GO VOLNATION!

Wow Volnation has come a long way! Looks like you have alot more people to talk to now freak and LIO! GO VOLNATION!

You deserve GURU if only because you proved the search function does in fact work.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I assume the numbers in the urls represent the number of the thread... this was the 71st thread ever created on VN. :lol:

VN Store

Back