TN vs. MTSU tickets

daydayvol

I got on utsports to get some bball tickets for this game and they were 35 dollars each. I am sorry but that is very high for a basketball ticket. None of UT's home games are at 35 dollars, and I know that MTSU is not a power in bball.

Student guest tickets at MTSU are $35 as well. Im pretty sure its because Murphy Center is not a very big arena and this game will be in high demand. I get my ticket tomorrow

I got on utsports to get some bball tickets for this game and they were 35 dollars each. I am sorry but that is very high for a basketball ticket. None of UT's home games are at 35 dollars, and I know that MTSU is not a power in bball.

Some sections of UT seats are $35 each at home, namely the 3 middle sections on each side.

yeah but this is not a great section. just saying a bball should not cost 35 dollars. I have gone to pro games that don't cost that much. I have row eight lower level at TBA and it only cost 20 dollars a ticket.

As I stated earlier MTSU does not have a big arena! Its basic supply and demand not that hard to comprehend

VN Store

Back