C'mon Baller Vols, Step Up

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
Tonight's ballgame was a good win for an exhibition but also very dissapointing. I mean beating Indy by such a low margin is very disheartning and makes me start to wonder what this season might end up as, don't get me wrong, never calling it quits especially after one exhibition but I mean the score should have been something somewhere along the lines of 105-42, like past exhibition scores in the past seasons under Bruce Pearl. C'mon Baller Vols, STEP IT UP!!! GO BIG ORANGE

I wouldn't let this game determine how I think the season will go. That, I promise you, was not the team you will be seeing come January.

Save the concern for January - it's way too early for that. And save the disappointment for March - we want you around for that part of the season.

Twas their first game together. Down to our 6th string PG b/c of injuries and academics. Things will change.

look, there are a lot of new, young guys on the team. the team is still getting a feel for each other. they will improve. if you are expecting a sweet 16 team or a 25 win team, then your expectations might be unrealistic. i would say that in a year or 2 this team if they stay together will be unbelieveable, but right now there is a learning curve, and this yr might be a rebuilding year.

look, there are a lot of new, young guys on the team. the team is still getting a feel for each other. they will improve. if you are expecting a sweet 16 team or a 25 win team, then your expectations might be unrealistic. i would say that in a year or 2 this team if they stay together will be unbelieveable, but right now there is a learning curve, and this yr might be a rebuilding year.

a rebuilding year where we are favored to win the SEC. I can deal with that :good!:

ya that's the amazing thing, we are that talented, but don't expect them to be world beaters this yr. wait til next that is if they all stay

We nearly lost (even closer than this one) an exhibition game to someone Bruce's first year. Don't put too much stock into it all. We're also missing several key players.

I'm pretty sure we've played a lot better in the second exhibition game than in the first one each year under Bruce.

Leave it to the man with all the outstanding $3000 bets to think the sky is falling after one exhibition game where a walk-on had to play serious minutes at point due to key players being out. Let's give the team a little time before we start worrying about them.

Stop using baller vols, why? Nobody seemed to have a problem when Renaldo Woolridge referred to themselves as the baller vols

Tonight's ballgame was a good win for an exhibition but also very dissapointing. I mean beating Indy by such a low margin is very disheartning and makes me start to wonder what this season might end up as, don't get me wrong, never calling it quits especially after one exhibition but I mean the score should have been something somewhere along the lines of 105-42, like past exhibition scores in the past seasons under Bruce Pearl. C'mon Baller Vols, STEP IT UP!!! GO BIG ORANGE
John Adams, is that you? with phil gone i guess you need something to write about. Should we be searching for a new coach to replace Bruce? hey, he only won by x ammount of points... he has got to go. what next, God forbid he takes the time to work out a new lineup with all those young players... Oh but we were picked to win the SEC, by who ???? the other coaches... the media.. (Dont even get me started on the media.... from local talk radio and KNS heck Donnie the tard knows more about what is going on in UT sports than those cluelaess yes men) well i guess in your world they should just hand us the trophy now and just get it over with. I am so sick and tired of all you "Fans" that think we should win every game every year. this team will have a few L's on their record earlly in the season, but they will get better as they find where each player fits... Support the vols, or just sit down and shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dumbest post i have ever seen on the board. GROW UP !!! :furious3:

exhibition but also very dissapointing. I mean beating Indy by such a low margin is very disheartning and makes me start to wonder what this season might end up as, don't get me wrong, never calling it quits especially after one exhibition but I mean the score should have been something somewhere along the lines of 105-42, like past exhibition

Yeah.

That queezy feeling in the pit of my stomach is definately apprehension. I pray to the orange-clad God above that our hardwood Vols don't lay a big, fat, Fulmer-shaped egg.

The press is lock-tight. They recover well and are very balanced with their pressure. In the halfcourt....eh, not so much.

VN Store

Back