J.P. Prince

3-5 weeks puts him back in the lineup about the first of December. Shouldn't be a major factor since that's only 6 games (give or take) that he'd miss. He'd still have plenty of time to get back into a groove before conference games begin

this hurts. I saw in the paper he was showing signs of greatness

With the decreased likelihood of West becoming eligible, the loss of Prince could be a VERY big deal, especially in the (dare I even mention) case that Maze gets hurt.

With the decreased likelihood of West becoming eligible, the loss of Prince could be a VERY big deal, especially in the (dare I even mention) case that Maze gets hurt.

Prince came into that position near the end last year without having minutes at the position at a college level. I'm sure with practice he will do better than last year. Frankly, having a point guard that can jump to the rafters brings interesting possibilities, in my opinion. He just needs to hold on to the ball and distribute better. Hopefully, seeing more minutes in scrimmages at pg will help. I hope so, anyway.

Prince came into that position near the end last year without having minutes at the position at a college level. I'm sure with practice he will do better than last year. Frankly, having a point guard that can jump to the rafters brings interesting possibilities, in my opinion. He just needs to hold on to the ball and distribute better. Hopefully, seeing more minutes in scrimmages at pg will help. I hope so, anyway.

I couldn't care less what else he does as long as he does that. I don't care if he's the most long and athletic guy out there if he doesn't do those two things well if he's backing up the point. I just don't see him ever making a good, SEC PG so hopefully we get West back.

He just needs to hold on to the ball and distribute better.

That's a pretty big understatement.

I agree that he could certainly improve given coaching, practice, and time. . . .but this injury won't help.

Probably Tabb? Or even have Tyler take the ball up the court... but not really as PG. I think another SEC team did this... maybe Miss. State.

I think tabb would be good at pg....he is a good playmaker for others and could really be an asset on defense

VN Store

Back