New Temporary Vols Basketball Forum

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
We will keep it going at least during football season. Right now, the basketball posts are disappearing too quickly in the Vols Forum.

:hi:

I feel like it's Christmas. Thanks a bunch. Recruiting news would be awesome in here also.

I like it only during basketball season, but I then believe that it should be moved back to the main forum. I'll give it a try.

I propose keeping the hoops forum going full-time. I will pledge to do my part to keep it active when I can.

thanks Freak.

I like it better in the main forum - atleast when its actually basketball season - but good idea to keep it here until football off-season.

Only reason I'm saying that is there is always football talk in the offseason on the main board, and could be more than normal this year depending on what happens with the coaching staff.

I'm a big fan of the bball-only forum.

Only reason I'm saying that is there is always football talk in the offseason on the main board, and could be more than normal this year depending on what happens with the coaching staff.

+1

I say we make this permanent. That way, we don't have to worry about Bruce's squad having to share space with Fulmer's mess. I'd hate for the incompetence to rub off.

I'm always in the main forum and often forget about the other ones. I'll check them occasionally. If we change the name of the main forum to the football one then I'd be okay with it.

:clap: This is great, but it shouldn't be temporary. I would definitely visit the Volnation forums more if you didn't have to wade through so many football threads to find a couple of basketball threads. Please make this permanent.

Please leave this as a separate forum! With all that is happening in basketball at Tennessee it needs a separate forum. It is easier to follow football and basketball with them separated.

VN Store

Back