Going to Blockbuster tomorrow morning

If you haven't seen Radio yet, definately get it ~ still cannot believe that Cuba Gooding Jr was not nominated for any awards ~ they show the real 'radio' at the end of the movie and it is really hard to tell the difference..........

Radio was really good. We watched Runaway Jury last night. It was pretty good. It was filmed down here in Nawlins!! :) We got Matchstick Men last week and I liked it alot too. (real twist at the end) B)

Runaway Jury is about the only good one I have seen lately.

Originally posted by FreshPrinceOfUK@Mar 20, 2004 11:08 AM
Just rented Radio, Runaway Jury, and Tha Crib.. Gonna watch one before the games start and the other 2 after.

Give us your reviews when you get finished watching.

One movie that was in theaters for a few weeks and will probably come out for rent soon is Eurotrip. That movie is funny as crap.

Also just watched Van Wilder again the other day. Also very, very funny.

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (Some I know have yet to see it)

Old one which is great for me...."Event Horizon"

I just saw ROTK a few weeks ago. Some say it is better than Two Towers. They are both good, and the battle scenes are epic.

I have yet to see the final version of LOTR which everyone I know said was the best. Tried downloading it though :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by orangetd88@Mar 21, 2004 3:36 PM
One movie that was in theaters for a few weeks and will probably come out for rent soon is Eurotrip. That movie is funny as crap.

Also just watched Van Wilder again the other day. Also very, very funny.

I haven't seen EuroTrip, I may have to get that one. I thought Van Wilder was pretty funny in parts.

If you liked Road Trip, you will love Eurotrip.

Van Wilder was friggin' hilarious. That dog cracks me up.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Mar 21, 2004 5:20 PM
If you liked Road Trip, you will love Eurotrip.

Van Wilder was friggin' hilarious. That dog cracks me up.

Thats what I hear. I dont have a lot of time to go to the Movies. I really should go to see 2-3 movies this upcoming weekend.

When I read the first post I was trying to figure out how the OP had 6 stars but only 21 posts - less than 4 per/year.

Are there still Blockbuster's open? Thanks to Netflix, On Demand, etc. my nieces and nephews will never know the joy of finding a coveted new release on the yet to re-shelved return cart after having made multiple dry runs during the previous days.

VN Store

Back