Panic @ the TN Theater II

doozer

Matthew 6:2
I got my tickets for both nights. Anybody else?

Last edited:
gave my buddy my cc info and got tickets while I was graduating.

There used to be more WSP fans around here. I'm looking forward to this 3 night run in my backyard, especially at the TN Theatre.

I've seen too many lame arguements between WSP and Phish fans to even try to care about either bands.

i never got into the whole debate myself either. i like one band more than the other. to each their own.

I'll be at Tuesday and Wednesday. Didn't make the one tonight.

Looking forward to it. Enjoy the shows nowdays, but I miss Houser. Saw my first show in '92.

saw my first show in 01 and then not again until 05, so i only actually saw them once with Houser.

agreed they lost a lot with George, but i'm really enjoying what Herring brings. last night was solid.

01 Intro
02 Little Kin >
03 Pleas >
04 Thin Air
05 Tall Boy
06 Gradle
07 A of D >
08 Junior
09 May Your Glass Be Filled
10 Last Straw >
11 Fixin To Die

set 2 disc 2
01 Stop Go >
02 Cream Puff War >
03 Christmas Katie >
04 Contentment Blues
05 Her Dance Needs No Body
06 Imitation Leather Shoes >

set 2 disc 3
01 Drums >
02 Second Skin >
03 Rebirtha >
04 Last Dance
Encore
05 Time Waits
06 All Time Low

Had a fun time last night. Love that they start at 7:30 on the dot and bang it as long as they can. Second tour I've seen with Herring ripping it up and it was solid. He's adding his own spirit to the band and it all seems to be gelling nicely. Looking forward to seeing them rip it up again tonight.

Gotta say I thought Wednesday was better than Tuesday. Pretty much the entire second set on Wednesday was on fire. Loved seeing Party in the first set. Ribs and Whiskey was great. Encore Wednesday was also great stuff.

i'm going to have to listen to both last night and tuesday before i can give an official opinion.

last night, i gave the nod to tuesday as the best night, but having a feeling i'm going to end up going with last night.

one thing is for sure though. they had it so loud in there the band was in your face all 3 nights.

Can't say enough about the second set and encore last night. Darkness was great. Sleepy Monkey was a jam. Travelin' Light was one I was hoping for but didn't expect. Just a good time all around.

T Light got us JB on the mandolin for two songs, plus singing without a geetar, which i've actually seen him do like, never. he didn't really even know what to do with his hands.

did you catch the fist bump between JB and Jimmy at the end? looked like Jimmy wanted to play one more song and JB was like, "no we just effing brought this place down, let's get the show on the road".

good stuff:

2676637622_61a783b9b9.jpg

If you're looking for something to do tomorrow, Nels Cline is playing the Bijou. He's the guitarist for Wilco nowdays and simply rocks. Instrumental jazz. Widely regarded as one of the best guitarists going nowdays. Only $10 with a WSP ticket stub. Pretty sure the wife and I will be heading down. He's amazing to see play.

actually not my photos. i usually don't mess with pics at shows just because unless you're close it's hard to take good shots with a point and shoot.

i'd love to go tomorrow but i need to give my wallet, liver and ears a break.

Dear christ for a second there I thought you were taking about Panic at the Disco not Widespread.......... whew.....

VN Store

Back