Coming Soon: Movie Thread....

I hope The Happening is not another Lady in the Water. That was a mess...

Im going to have to pass on any movie that stars Gary Coleman

The Strangers made me scream during the preview, seriously that sort of stuff freaks me out! I like to see a scary movie like on a third date so you're making out more than watching the movie... ok, honestly, probably the second :dance:

The Strangers made me scream during the preview, seriously that sort of stuff freaks me out! I like to see a scary movie like on a third date so you're making out more than watching the movie... ok, honestly, probably the second :dance:

My kind of girl.:thumbsup:

Superhero movies from Marvel to be released...

Four other films based on Marvel superheroes were also announced. Thor due out June 4, 2010; The First Avenger: Captain America on May 6, 2011; The Avengers (which will consist of a rotating roster of Marvel heroes, including Iron Man, the Hulk, Ant-Man and Thor) in July of 2011; and Ant-Man, which is in development but has no release date.

Captain America will be in the Avengers movie as well.

They are seriously making an Ant-Man movie? Come on, there are 100 other super heroes that would make a better movie then freakin Ant-Man wife beating self.

The Capt America Movie will pwn all, or it will be as bad as the 1990s one, which was bad like the Last Dragon...so in turn it was amazing.

It's late here, sorry

Alright, so The Strangers probably isn't gonna happen for me. That is too creepy for me. I don't do clowns and that is too close for me.

The Dark Knight is going to be a great movie!

Two-Face will be interesting......... you can see his scared face in the trailer...

:)

Im going to have to pass on any movie that stars Gary Coleman

There was a clip on that show Best Week Ever showing his appearence on a TV divorce court show. The judge asked him if they ever consummated their relationship and all he could do was mumble then say it was complicated. It was really sad.

Speed Racer looks like the most retarded movie, ever. And I mean, worse than Glitter and Gigli, retarded.

Speed Racer looks like the most retarded movie, ever. And I mean, worse than Glitter and Gigli, retarded.

I agree it looks terrible. I think I'd rather watch it over Glitter and Gigli, atleast there would be some cool effects.

The Capt America Movie will pwn all, or it will be as bad as the 1990s one, which was bad like the Last Dragon...so in turn it was amazing.

Wha? You don't like The Last Dragon? I always liked that movie. Haven't seen it since I was probably 15, but still. I'd definately watch it again.

I bought I Am Legend and saw the preview for The Lost Boys 2. It should be in theatres late this summer or so. I can't wait for that one since The Lost Boys is my favorite movie of all-time.

Saw a preview for The Spirit this past weekend when I went to see Iron Man. Looks interesting.

there was a movie that was supposed to be released but I don't think it ever did. it involved a dirty bomb attack on a major city during morning rush hour. from the previews, man says bye to wife, she goes to work, dirty bomb goes off, civil defense advises residents to seal their homes and don't let anyone in, wife comes home to sealed house, hubby won't let her in...blah blah...

did that one ever make it to theaters? I'm sorry I can't give the name.

never mind, it's called Right At Your Door

Wha? You don't like The Last Dragon? I always liked that movie. Haven't seen it since I was probably 15, but still. I'd definately watch it again.

No I thought the Last Dragon was awesome, but it a really bad kind of way. Thought the same way about the Capt movie. Bad acting, bad plot, bad special effects, but it was still amazing

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull... Prince Caspian. Both must sees for me.

OK, I could offically not care about seeing The Happening now. I have to quit reading spoliers, but let's just say it has a preachy enviromentalist message. Enough is enough.

I talked to Freak about having a new sub forum for Music and Movies only. I hope they do it. We can review movies and new CDs. Post local concert info and other stuff. Plus it will take alot of worthless threads out of the pub.

VN Store

Back