Forgetting Sarah Marshall

VolinArizona

not in Arizona anymore
Saw it tonight, loved it.

If you're a fan of Judd Apatow flicks, this one you'll love. It's almost as funny at Knocked Up, and has just as much heart.

And they made Mila Kunis into an insanely hot lady.

Completely Agree.

Wife wanted to go see it and I was not excited, but I'll say it's one of the very best comedys I have seen in a long time.

Mila was OMG, hot.

I could have gone without all the "peter peeks", but other than that I would buy it.

Saw it tonight, loved it.

If you're a fan of Judd Apatow flicks, this one you'll love. It's almost as funny at Knocked Up, and has just as much heart.

And they made Mila Kunis into an insanely hot lady.

I saw it Friday night. Mila Kunis has always been an insanely hot lady. Anyway. Great movie.

Just got done watching it and it is definitely top 3 on the Comedy list...very well could be #1. I've never cried from laughing so much in a movie.

Saw it last night. Thought it was great. As stated before, it could have served itself better by not having all the "peter peeks". Mila was HOT as hell!

It was a good movie, but it had fewer "laugh out loud" moments than I expected.

Ummm how to say this G-rated...when an unclothed man shakes rapidly from side to side a certain noise is heard from below the belt...

oh, yea, i thought that might have been what you were talking about, but just wasn't sure.

you could hear the whole audience audibly cringe when his junk appeared on the screen.

My whole audience started dying laughing. It was definitely unexpected. Mila is definitely hot. Russel Brand is hysterical as well.

VN Store

Back