Anyone Heard About The Justice League Movie?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
I heard something in passing about this and was wondering if anyone else knew anything.

I've heard that they are going to try to make it.

The Avengers are supposedly going to get a movie too.

The money that is going to be spent for those will be insane.

the JL movie might be worth seeing, especially if the Wonder Twins are nowhere to be found.

I have a feeling the JL movie will suck... that's just me. I read where Common is supposed to be playing Green Lantern.

The Hollywood Reporter says that Marvel talked about the live-action The Avengers feature:

Some time after Marvel Entertainment unleashes "Iron Man," "The Incredible Hulk" and a few other choice superheroes as stars of their own feature films, the company intends to release a live-action "The Avengers." Set to pen the screenplay is Zak Penn, the writer behind the last two X-Men movies from 20th Century Fox and Marvel. Executives spoke briefly about their "Avengers" plan Wednesday during a presentation to Wall Street analysts at the Merrill Lynch Media & Entertainment Conference in Pasadena. The comic book "The Avengers" began as a team consisting of superheroes Thor, Ant-Man, Wasp, Iron Man and Hulk. Later, Captain America and a host of others joined. Marvel calls the Avengers "Earth's mightiest heroes."

There's supposed to be some kind of cross over with the Iron Man and Hulk movies... and they're saying that may lay the groundwork for the Avengers movie.

Captain America FTW!!

Yeah I read as well Common is supposed to play the Green Lantern...should be cool to see.

Xmen three left a bad taste in my mouth, as far as staying true to the source material...I really hope they get better with that.

I have a feeling the JL movie will suck... that's just me. I read where Common is supposed to be playing Green Lantern.

and they are having a hard time getting the two current guys who are playing Batman and Superman to act in the JLA movie, so we might have two new ones...

and they are having a hard time getting the two current guys who are playing Batman and Superman to act in the JLA movie, so we might have two new ones...

From what I've read, there's no might involved... there will be two new ones. I hope it doesn't suck, but I've got a feeling...

From what I've read, there's no might involved... there will be two new ones. I hope it doesn't suck, but I've got a feeling...

No shock there I suppose. I just hope you are wrong, they are going to use this one as a measuring stick for all other "group" super hero flicks, just because this is going to be the first one since X-men...it has to be good.

Also heard Adam Brody (The OC) will play the Flash. good choice imo

No shock there I suppose. I just hope you are wrong, they are going to use this one as a measuring stick for all other "group" super hero flicks, just because this is going to be the first one since X-men...it has to be good.

Also heard Adam Brody (The OC) will play the Flash. good choice imo

I got a feeling the Avengers movie will get it right, this one... not so much. I think it's going to wind up looking like something on the CW network (all the actors seem to be pretty young), but I hope I'm wrong.

I got a feeling the Avengers movie will get it right, this one... not so much. I think it's going to wind up looking like something on the CW network (all the actors seem to be pretty young), but I hope I'm wrong.

Well the Avengers will have Captain America. Of course it's going to rock :)

Im pretty sure I saw him on the cover of The Advocate as I walked by a newstand.

hate to break it to you rockytopempire but captain america is dead. i'm sorry to break the news to you:bump3:

no, steve rogers as captain america is dead. soon...

capt111.jpg

VN Store

Back