Just downloaded The Raconteurs new album..

The Dude

Abides.
..Consolers of the Lonely and I love it already. There's of some blues, folk, bluegrass, jazz rock, punk, and even soul styles. Although the album features smoother production than any Stripes album (especially the early ones), the songs maintain a raw sound. And of course the guitar riffs are catchy & ingenious. It'll be in stores Tuesday.

I like just about anything The White Stripes do as long Meg keeps her trap shut.

Elephant was a Rock n Roll masterpiece

But back to the Raconteurs, I bought their first album, and played the heck out of it and I heard today on my lunch break they were putting out a new album next week :drool:

Ill be buying my copy, my computer wont burn a CD and the USB ports are shot.

Ive been listening to Kings of Leon "Because of the Times" for the past three weeks its awesome. If you like the Allman Brothers. Kings of Leon are alot similar IMO.

I ordered a 3 disc Hank Williams box set called "setting the woods on fire" today. and was planning on buying the Magic Potion Album by The Black Keys next week but with this new Raconteurs album :question: might have to get both if I can get it in the budget.

Vinyl is making a comeback

Just bought the album after sampling a few songs.

I can already tell, this one is gonna be in the rotation for a while

Great album. I loved their first album and this one is coming on strong as far as being as good or better... lots to digest with this one.

They will be playing in Nashville next week at the Mercy Lounge. Too bad both shows are sold out. I'm sure I'll see them soon since they live in Nashville now.

VN Store

Back