Worst Movies You've Ever Seen

jamesd1628

We’ve done the best, why not the worst? The inspiration for this post came as I was flipping through the channels the other day and came across Dark Man. Now that has to rank right up there with some of the worst movies of all time. Not Liam Neeson’s finest role. Some others I would add to the list:

Gigli (how the hell do you even say that?)
Battlefield Earth
Natural Born Killers
Broken Arrow
Moulin Rouge
Beaches

. . . just to name a few.

The Postman was just plain bad. I was very disappointed after that one.

Speaking of Costner what about Water World. That was pretty bad too.

Costner has a few on the list, I'd say. What about Body Guard? I've also heard that The Guardian was pretty bad, though I haven't seen it.

Costner has a few on the list, I'd say. What about Body Guard? I've also heard that The Guardian was pretty bad, though I haven't seen it.

Body Guard was bad, haven't seen the other one.

The recent remake of "The Hills have Eyes" was TERRIBLE!! My GF really wanted to watch it so I caved - she fell asleep during the last 15 minutes (like she often does) and made me watch the end again!

Needless to say I didn't check out the sequel...

As far as I am concerned Costner made amends for all of his bad films with "Tin Cup".

Mission to Mars
Mortal Kombat 2
Dumb and Dumberer
Boat Trip
Stop or My Mom Will Shoot

I'm getting nauseous..... I'll stop there.

Leprechaun V - In the Hood

This was on one of the movie channels the other night. Sometimes, I will watch a movie just to laugh at how terrible it is...this is one of those movies. You'll be on the edge of your seat as you watch the horror and hilarity that unfolds when an evil leprechaun goes on a killing spree in inner-city Compton.

I can't believe that 4 Leprechaun movies actually did well enough to demand a 5th.

I can't believe that 4 Leprechaun movies actually did well enough to demand a 5th.

There are also a half dozen or so "The Gambler" Movies, none of them particularly good.

May i also add classics like "It's Pat" and "The Honeymooners".

Also, just about anything with Cedric the Entertainer or one of the various Wayans Brothers in a leading role is certain to be bad.

I never saw Big Momma's House 2, but a review i read listed open heart surgery and leprosy as things that would be more fun than sitting through it in its entirity.

Crap- I'm getting forced this weekend.... is it really that bad??:unsure:

Man I thought it was, she used the "it's a love story yeah, but it takes place during WWII" line to suck me in

It had some ok parts, but man, it seemed like a 5 hour story about nothing

Man I thought it was, she used the "it's a love story yeah, but it takes place during WWII" line to suck me in

It had some ok parts, but man, it seemed like a 5 hour story about nothing

Forget beer.... looks like I'll need the hard stuff this weekend!

VN Store

Back