LSU vs. South Carolina... more to this game than meets the eye.

zgreenbe

GO VOLS!
Folks,

This game is bigger than you think.

Please hear me out.

If you plan on attending Tennessee's game on Friday at
1pm in the GA Dome then you should hope and pray LSU
takes care of the Gamecocks on thursday.

Why you may ask?

Those that atteneded last years game... well, you
know why.

THE LSU TIGER GIRLS :dance2:

_DSC5179-1.jpg

_DSC3110_21.jpg

Good call...I bet a few will be coming back to knoxville with Pearl and crew after we take over ATL.

While I must agree that the LSU girls look much better than any any USC dancers, on a basketball note I really hope USC takes LSU out. They just match up so much worse for us on so many levels.

But on the dance level LSU matches up much better...

If Cincy Vol or anyone that can respond sees this post...How do you get pictures off of UT's website? Since it's Flash I don't know how to do it. I know it's in the temp. internet files but where?

These do not do our girls justice. I have sat next to them at almost every basketball game this year, and there are plenty of better looking girls on our dance team than seen here.

None of the photos of our dance team, swimming, or other female athletic teams do them justice. Obviously, there are some horses on some of those teams, but whoever is doing the photography for our girls isn't doing a good job of trying to make them look pretty in pics.

If Cincy Vol or anyone that can respond sees this post...How do you get pictures off of UT's website? Since it's Flash I don't know how to do it. I know it's in the temp. internet files but where?

She's was just helping me.

i think if you clear your temp internet files before you check out the pics they will be much easier to find

am i the only one who thinks most of these girls would be baggers? you know put a bag over their head. their bodies are ridiculous and most of their faces are hideous

VN Store

Back