UCLA Sux

bryanyd

I say this because I feel that if we don't win the SEC tourney then we won't get a #1 seed (which a lot of so called experts are already saying). The media wants USuxLA in so bad that it seems that even the so called let it play officials are refusing to make call. Stanford got cheated but had a chance in ot to at least win it but Cal got screwed 3 times. 1. Foul on inbounds and possible ball of of USuxLA. 2. Shot over the backboard. 3. What no one has said, the time was not expired and there was players, coaches, cheerleaders, fans on the court which is automatic technical. I know it sounds like sour grapes just hate to see all that the Big Orange accomplish go down the drain for the media darling to get their due.:banghead2:

Well I believe UCLA deserves a 2 seed just because of their play of late, but they will most likely earn a 1 seed.

Wouldn't be surprised if UCLA's "luck" runs out in their conf. tourny....they could easily lose in the quarter finals…I know that’s what I’ll be rooting for!

And to make things worse...even if UCLA doesn't win the Pac-10...the NCAA will give them the # 2 seed in the west region...worst case...they will get to play all their games in CA and AZ...now I'm really starting to hate UCLA

I think that UCLA has one of the most talented teams in the country and deserves a 1 seed...if there were 6-8 of them to hand out. It's so difficult to narrow it down to the top 4 teams, which is what we run into the with the BCS. Good thing regardless of what seed you are you get a chance to prove yourself.

Maybe UCLA is the media darling because weve been to 2 straight Final Fours! When was the last time yall were in the Final Four??? Been awhile Huh?? GO BRUINS

ucla is good. very good. just because they get the benfit of the doubt in two games with the referees doesn't make them bad. they are good. #1 seed good.

Maybe UCLA is the media darling because weve been to 2 straight Final Fours! When was the last time yall were in the Final Four??? Been awhile Huh?? GO BRUINS

Looking at your posting history...

You came here as a Cal fan...

and now a UCLA Fan?

Makes 0 sense. Go away troll.

Makes total sense since I have a BA from UCLA and an MBA from Cal. I actually am a fan of UT hoops and Bruce Pearl, but for this guy to say UCLA sucks makes 0 sense. This might even shock you, but I think Tennessee is every bit as good a basketball team as UCLA, possibly better after scouting them. Do I still have to go away?? I love VolNation !!!PLease let me stay!

If UCLA is so bad then explain their defeats of USC and Stanford the past 2 days. Very impressive if you ask me

VN Store

Back