Billy G on Mike and Mike

If UK beats Ole Miss, which they probably will, I think they'll reach the Final if they end up playing Florida again in the Gators' third game. MSU, however, would be a very bad matchup for UK. Ole Miss will also be tough, but it's their second game, and, unfortunately, there will be 1000s of UK fans for the rest of the SEC to put up with.

Yes. I think the guy is great for college basketball.

I agree. Many put too much thought into his personal life ect.... I have always judged coach on his knowledge of the game. It sickens me to watch Kentucky play defence as of late. I miss that.

I agree. Many put too much thought into his personal life ect.... I have always judged coach on his knowledge of the game. It sickens me to watch Kentucky play defence as of late. I miss that.

The "many" that do that know very little about the man personally. He is a good human being, but he is the most single minded coach I have ever seen. A lot of coaches talk about "living and breathing" their sport. Billy Clyde does it.

True,

the facts are this, he coaches his hind parts off during the game, and has a drink afterwards. He's also single (I think he still is) so whats the big deal? People are irrational at times.

Some other facts that get lost in conversations,

He took aTm from the gutter to the spot light in a very short time. He recruits well, coaches kids "up" well, and makes his guys play above their potential at times.

He also did not recruit any of his players now therefore having no prior knowledge of his kids. I've said it a million times on here, IF those folks in Kentucky are patient enough to let him get HIS guys in there, running things HIS way, without any inherited holes to fill, Kentucky will be very tough in a short while.

If UK beats Ole Miss, which they probably will, I think they'll reach the Final if they end up playing Florida again in the Gators' third game. MSU, however, would be a very bad matchup for UK. Ole Miss will also be tough, but it's their second game, and, unfortunately, there will be 1000s of UK fans for the rest of the SEC to put up with.
I don't like that as a foregone conclusion. Ole Miss can be a good basketball team and they have more impetus in this game.

think he'll go to work for me?

You don't want him. He cheated.

While that by itself might not disqualify him, as it could demonstrate some creativity and initiative, there is the constant feeling that you've just been slimed when around him. It isn't worth it.

VN Store

Back