UCLA has done it again!

volfan55

Get Ready for this....
Second straight screw job at Pauley. Seriously, I could see maybe two questionable calls in the year that dramatically change the outcome of a game, but in back-to-back games? Seriously

gotta feel for the cal kids. all they did was knock down pressure free throw after the next. did everything they were supposed to do.

gotta feel for the cal kids. all they did was knock down pressure free throw after the next. did everything they were supposed to do.
cal got completely hosed, but so did some of the tourney seedings.

hah, even ESPN is calling out the missed calls and the shot being over the backboard which is out of bounds and shouldn't have counted

hah, even ESPN is calling out the missed calls and the shot being over the backboard which is out of bounds and shouldn't have counted

HV , I dont know the rule on the one over the backboard. I had one guy tell me in the nba it's legal but not in the ncaas. Do you or any one know what the official rule is on shooting from behind the backboard ???
:unsure:

the rule ESPN posted said any ball that goes over the backboard is out of bounds. They were questioning whether it really went over and not beside (not sure how).

the rule ESPN posted said any ball that goes over the backboard is out of bounds. They were questioning whether it really went over and not beside (not sure how).
that debate was one of the stupidest things I've seen.

From the angle on tv there was no doubt that it was from behind the board , even when they interviewed the guy that made the shot he seemed to acknowledge it was ! I hope ucla goes out to a 16:banghead2:

yeah, it came from behind, although I wasn't familiar with the NCAA rule at the time as I assumed it was allowed like the NBA.

the PAC-10 commish agrees with the call, just like the Stanford call. Wonder how much he's getting under the table?

What a crazy game, is it true that the committee takes blown calls into consideration when determining seeding? Not that it really matters for us in this case, just wondering

the PAC-10 commish agrees with the call, just like the Stanford call. Wonder how much he's getting under the table?
Nothing. He's not going to call out his own refs. If it gets taken care of, it will be behind closed doors.

That said, it seems like UCLA is becoming the new Duke.

I know, I know. You didn't mean it seriously, but there are people out there who do, and that was for them.

VN Store

Back