Isiah Thomas

There have been two other rumors that Thomas was getting fired, but Dolan quickly squashed those. He loves that guy.

Dolan is the one that needs to leave. He was the one that started this all by hiring Thomas, and not firing him for what he's done. I mean come on, Larry Brown couldn't win in NY, it can't be done thanks to Isiah getting the worst possible roster ever

The nutty part of the whole deal is that Thomas is being kept on as a consultant.

As poorly as that franchise has been managed, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see Thomas as the GM a few years down the road once Donnie Walsh is ready to hang it up.

As poorly as that franchise has been managed, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see Thomas as the GM a few years down the road once Donnie Walsh is ready to hang it up.
Well, good to know the Knicks are screwed for another decade.

If the Knicks could get them a true PG. maybe D. Rose and a good head coach, I think they will be ok.

and some of Isaiah's bumbling has to be on purpose just to test the strength of the hold he has over Dolan.

You certainly can't say that Isaih hasn't tried extremely hard. He's tanked that franchise and event got a sexual harrasment charge... still took this long to get him out of there.

Thomas was a hell of a player but he has been the exact opposite as a coach or front office guy.

why we're even still talking about this guy is beyond me.

how he continues to get jobs despite the fact he is death to any basketball operations job he touches is beyond me.

is that better?

VN Store

Back