Michael Bay, thinks himself awesome

Funny stuff, that guy is soooo loaded. Of more interest is getting some of that Verizon Fios.

haha, never saw it.

What's the over/under on his character in the new Indiana Jones flick being exactly the same as the transformers?

Don't care who promotes it but I love my Verizon fios! :dance2:

NFL Network, ESPN360, better HD picture, great internet speeds and cheaper than Cox.

Don't care who promotes it but I love my Verizon fios! :dance2:

NFL Network, ESPN360, better HD picture, great internet speeds and cheaper than Cox.

Cox Communications, what a ripoff. I was supposed to pay 15 bucks a month for three months to pay off my modem and it would be mine. Eight months, along with eight 18 dollar payments for the modem, I was told I had to return it when I left Norfolk.

Cox Communications, what a ripoff. I was supposed to pay 15 bucks a month for three months to pay off my modem and it would be mine. Eight months, along with eight 18 dollar payments for the modem, I was told I had to return it when I left Norfolk.

they did the same to me and my g/f when we both canceled our service. We both purchased the modems but they still sent us bills for 3 months and even sent her account to collections. Never been happier to change

VN Store

Back