San Antonio vs Los Angeles

SA vs LA

• Total voters
Let's hope Droski. I don't think we'll get Bynum back to decent strength. I mean I have hope, but his return just keeps getting delayed back and I don't want to wait till an opening series for him and Pal to play together for the first time. As a Laker fan this season is so appreciative based on the past 3, but I'll say that San Antonio is still the team to beat.

Spurs are my boys... they might be boring to watch but they play perfect team ball.. Duncan learned it all from the man, the Admiral

I've loved the Spurs since I was little but my gut tells me the Lakers. And every time I don't trust my gut I'm wrong, ergo Lakers.

Until LA proves it in the playoffs I will continue to pick the Spurs in this poll.

sa.

Kobe can only do so much. Lately he has done a ton, but team basketball and great defence will shut him and the Lakers down.

Well, Los Angeles has proven they've been the better team this season. Hence the higher seeding. I'm no mathematician, but they did get more wins.

HOWEVER.

San Antonio's gutsy win against the Suns proves they've still got what it takes to make it through this thing.

VN Store

Back