Best team in the NBA

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
I thought the Celtic would be he best team. Nahah.

I hate to admit it becasue I am a die had Nuggets fan, but the team to wtch is again the Lakers. Evry since Gasol was traded to La they have been unstoppable.

Right now, which is inconsequential...

Detroit and San Antonio still have to be the favorites to win it all.

Celts are the best team right now but you better put your moey on the Spurs when the post season starts.

Celtics all the way. Their win streak is up to 8 currently.
If you are going to go by win streaks then it would be the Rockets. The Rockets streak is much more impressive.

Spurs are the best team. Lakers, Celtics, Pistons, Jazz, and Hornets are all right there for spot #2.

Oh I wasn't going on pure win streaks, cause I know about the Rockets. I just think the Celtics are a more well rounded team

The Celtics are great but they wont last against the Pistons in a 7 game series. I dont think any team in the East will be able to hang with the Pistons in a full series. The team to beat in the West is the Lakers. Besides Kobe and Pau, their depth is incredible. Jordan Farmar, Andrew Bynum and Derek Fisher are key players that have stepped up to help the Lakers. But we have to watch out for the Spurs, especially now that Ginobli is playing well.

10 straight for the Green Machine. Go Celtics.

AAGZ190_8x10-2006Logo~Boston-Celtics-Posters.jpg

10 straight for the Green Machine. Go Celtics.

AAGZ190_8x10-2006Logo~Boston-Celtics-Posters.jpg

doesn't look so hot when compared to 20 though huh stunna?

There's no doubt the best team right now is the Rockets. However, I don't even know if they'd be my third favorite to win from the West.

VN Store

Back