Most Underrated Movies

jamesd1628

Sorta pulled this idea from the "movie quotes" thread. Two that come to my mind immediately are:

Tombstone
Fallen

ending with the counter-clockwise swirl is underrated. In my experience a knuckle (or the pinch) never works

Sorta pulled this idea from the "movie quotes" thread. Two that come to my mind immediately are:

Tombstone
Fallen

Totally agree with Tombstone. My wife makes fun of me, I have to watch it every time it comes on. What was the other movie about Wyatt Earp that came out around the same time?

Totally agree with Tombstone. My wife makes fun of me, I have to watch it every time it comes on. What was the other movie about Wyatt Earp that came out around the same time?

I think it was called "Wyatt Earp". It starred Kevin Costner. I watched about 30 minutes of it (which was about 1/10th of the movie) and had to turn it off. Terrible compared to Tombstone.

It was in no way close, just couldn't remember the name of it.

"for love of the game" was also underrated. i know a lot of people dont like costner that much but i think he's a good actor and is usually underrated.

Yall ever see the movie Sunshine? was a britt movie that was released for a little while in the states, thought it was fantastic, till the last 10 mins

The Boondock Saints... I swear by that movie. Art School Confidential is really good, too.

I'd actually put Boondock Saints in the most overrated category. I mean it has its moments, but it also has some parts that are pretty ridiculous.

True Romance. Good movie, but I can't really remember how it was received when it came out, so I'm not sure it is over/under-rated.

I think that "Cinderella Man" is probably the most underrated film in the last decade.

True Romance. Good movie, but I can't really remember how it was received when it came out, so I'm not sure it is over/under-rated.

A movie with that many stars and Quetin Tarentino involved probably got decent reviews, at least.

I'd actually put Boondock Saints in the most overrated category. I mean it has its moments, but it also has some parts that are pretty ridiculous.

agreed. it's good, but it's definitely not underrated. everyone i know has seen it...everyone talks about it. i got tired of it after the second watch.

VN Store

Back