Suns better than Celtics

Fine Vol

Go Vols
I say if Shaq gets back heathy again they are a better team than the Celtics. Let the posts begin.:rock:

I went to the Celtics-Spurs game today...good times. Big Baby Davis had a pretty good defensive game against Duncan once he got settled down a bit...and Pierce was unconscious at times.

I went to the Celtics-Spurs game today...good times. Big Baby Davis had a pretty good defensive game against Duncan once he got settled down a bit...and Pierce was unconscious at times.

I would have loved to seen the Celtics play back in the old days. Bird, McHale, Parrish... the Garden was awesome.

I would have loved to seen the Celtics play back in the old days. Bird, McHale, Parrish... the Garden was awesome.

Yeah...that would have been cool. I've just been here for a few years (and would have likely been too young to enjoy the early to mid-80s run as I much as I should have), but this year's team is putting together some great games.

That's the problem. He hasn't been healthy for 3 years. And even when he is healthy, how can he be expected to runup and down the court with the Suns regulars? He was a nice pickup, but I don't think he's going to have the impact that you think he will. When Bynum and Ariza get back, the Lakers will be the best in the West.

It was really a great time,I saw all the games, I was young then, it seemed like BIRD never missed, freethrows, countem.......!:rock:

Lakers are best right now. Utah was real good for a while. And the Hornets. Hell, even my Blazers, who are sucking up a storm lately.

Fact is the west is beyond stacked, and the Pistons are the only team I see in the east who could win the Finals this year. And I see even less of a chance of anybody else coming out of the East.

Boston is crushing the Suns by 23 with 36 seconds remaining in the 4th quarter. Go Celtics.

bostonceltics2.jpg

27 points from Mr. Pierce.

VN Store

Back