Are The LVs On TV Today

just saw Candace dunk vs Ky...impressive...UT is running away with it and CPS just sat Candace down for the night...i think they said it was her 7th dunk (career or this season?)...Go Lady Vols!!!

Candace Parker dunked for the seventh time in her career and scored 20 points to help No. 2 Tennessee overcome a sluggish first half in a 79-51 win over Kentucky on Sunday.
30muzkn.jpg

And Candace didn't need a running start for the dunk.... very nice... She looked kinda' surprised to be by herself for a moment near the basket..since that doesn't happen for her too often. :p

That was a pretty hard dunk to do, it was over her head and she had to tip-toe the baseline then go straight up and dunk it. Also, this may sound like a stupid question but my little 8 year old sister has wanted for a year now to get Cait McMahan's autograph. She got Smallbone's after the game and give her a picture to give to give to Cait. Anyone know if Cait will be signing after any home games this year?

Nice Job, but evidently they didn't see it. So I reposted it. Now if you could just get FREAK to update their schedule on the homepage, it would be great. The Link under Lady Vols schedule shows last years when you click on it. I've posted this numerous times. And messaged him too. :banghead2:

VN Store

Back