The "official" Lost thread

Been a fan since episode one, I even have all three seasons on dvd.

Quick question...........Why is the radio tower on the island painted red and white, shouldn't it but "hidden"?

I watched it. Glad it is going again. Haven't been hooked on a show like this since the Sopranos.

Not a bad start. they already have you thinking.

after three years of being dragged in circles of the most unbelievable BS in TV history, i gave up on this show.

missed it last night, and not sorry about it.

The pre-premiere show that started back at the begining and recapped everything really helped me get un-lost.

The pre-premiere show that started back at the begining and recapped everything really helped me get un-lost.

good luck trying to stay that way :p

I wasn't really that impressed with the premier. Hope they pick it up in the next couple of weeks

good luck trying to stay that way :p

I wasn't really that impressed with the premier. Hope they pick it up in the next couple of weeks

i thought the premiere was very well done. it couldn't be any worse than the beginning of last season. the first half of season 3 was boring IMO

My favorite show. The guy in the chair last night was Jacks dad. Yes, I was shocked to.

I don't really watch much TV, but we've been following LOST for the last few years. The season premiere was promising, but I'm hoping that we get a few more "answers" this season.

Two things are for sure: someone/thing has arrived and some of the "survivors" will make it back to the real world. Two big questions of these statements: Who? and Why?

My favorite show. The guy in the chair last night was Jacks dad. Yes, I was shocked to.

i didn't catch that. i just assumed it was an unclear shot of jacob.

I don't really watch much TV, but we've been following LOST for the last few years. The season premiere was promising, but I'm hoping that we get a few more "answers" this season.

Two things are for sure: someone/thing has arrived and some of the "survivors" will make it back to the real world. Two big questions of these statements: Who? and Why?

if i heard hurley correctly last night, i thought i heard him say that he was part of the "oceanic 6" when he got out of the car and was talking to the cops(i could be wrong though.) this could mean that only 6 make it off the island. we already know that kate, jack, and hurley do this. as to who the other 3 are though, is anybody's guess.

I think when half went with Locke, and half with jack is going to set the tone for at least the first half of the season. Perhaps two different clans start up? They have a fight, and only 6 survive. That is what Jack is worried Hurley is going to talk about

sorry im late on this, had to wait for the torrent to finish

Very interesting. Last season the screenshot of Jacob was too fuzzy and looked like a pirate. But this one is definitely clear. Tks.

Might have pointed this out in previous threads but has anyone noticed the biblical references especially with everones names?

VN Store

Back