7.6.5.4.3.2.1 Swish In Da Face

Fine Vol

Go Vols
Last night the Duke students chanted 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 when the actual shot clock was around 15 sec. Well our girl bit on the chant and turns behind the three point line on there chant of 1 and fired a three.......SWISH I loved it. Congrats to the lady Vols on their win.:thumbsup:

I don't really get in to womens b-ball..but that was a great game last night. Candace crossed some girl up on the baseline and scored...it was awesome. Go Vols!!

Last night the Duke students chanted 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 when the actual shot clock was around 15 sec. Well our girl bit on the chant and turns behind the three point line on there chant of 1 and fired a three.......SWISH I loved it. Congrats to the lady Vols on their win.:thumbsup:

I absolutely despise the Cameron Crazies...

I have no qualms with Duke... I respect the coaches, players and program...despite the fact that my fathers family is from North Carlina and are life long UNC fans...which by default makes me one too...

No...I have no problems with Duke...other than wanting UNC to stomp the crap out of them everytime they play....but still I respect them and I even respect most of their fans....

But I deeply, unequivocally, unabashedly, with every ounce of my heart and soul despise the Cameron Crazies

:)
Heck yea,They think they can mess with the champs,no way.Pat's girls rule.NC,again.Love to win at Duke,almost nothing sweeter,but beating gino the whinner.

VN Store

Back