How did the cavs look last night hat, part deuce

bleedorange44

after watching the big orange dismantle the commabores last night me and my buddies propped up to watch some nba action at a knoxville bar. the cavs(whom have been put down numerous time on this board) beat the defending champs. have not heard from the god of roundball in awhile, guess it was just the fact they are a terrible team

Ooh, a January win in the NBA. That'll get you far. How many games did they win last June against the Spurs? However, it was a huge win. Now they're essentially tied with Washington and Toronto. Real impressive for the team you say is the second best in the East.

their like 0-5000 against the spurs in june but their record against detroit is pretty good.toronto is horrible, they will fissle away just like they do every year and washington will lose in the first round ..again. anyways glad to see you didnt choke on your ruth chris.

being able to beat a team is a huge step. It's ridiculous to assume they will automatically beat the spurs in the Finals, but it's also ridiculous to act like a win in January is meaningless. It's a huge win.

being able to beat a team is a huge step. It's ridiculous to assume they will automatically beat the spurs in the Finals, but it's also ridiculous to act like a win in January is meaningless. It's a huge win.
So, when the Grizzlies beat the Spurs last month, that was important? Calling a January win in the NBA huge is the definition of ridiculous.

Cleveland won both regular season games against San Antonio last season. Look how "huge" those turned out to be.

Cleveland's remaining schedule is not exactly cake, especially considering they have the Lakers, Phoenix, and Denver, and San Antonio again. Also, they have two games each against Houston and Portland. That's just games against the Western conference, where the are above .500 right now. Obviously, the bulk of their remaining schedule is against the East where they are below .500. Three games each against Detroit, Orlando, and Washington, and two against Boston. I could break it down further, but I think that should speak for itself. They are going to be playing a lot of playoff teams in the weeks to come, and I can easily see them beginning to fade.

So, when the Grizzlies beat the Spurs last month, that was important? Calling a January win in the NBA huge is the definition of ridiculous.

the loss to the Grizzlies proves that the mighty spurs aren't completely invincible. They are beatable and the Cavs beat them last night. I don't care if the game is in November, January or June, you play to win the game. You know that. If the Cavs can come out with a good record against the West and get through Boston and Detroit in the East, they will have confidence in the Finals. I don't see them getting their, but their is no mistake that it was a huge win

But don't worry hat, i'm jumping out of this argument long before you get to your typical, I'm a fancy lawyer that makes more money than you'll ever make and with all my meetings with fancy coaches and NBA execs I know way more than you crap that ends all your arguments.

the loss to the Grizzlies proves that the mighty spurs aren't completely invincible. They are beatable and the Cavs beat them last night. I don't care if the game is in November, January or June, you play to win the game. You know that. If the Cavs can come out with a good record against the West and get through Boston and Detroit in the East, they will have confidence in the Finals. I don't see them getting their, but their is no mistake that it was a huge win

But don't worry hat, i'm jumping out of this argument long before you get to your typical, I'm a fancy lawyer that makes more money than you'll ever make and with all my meetings with fancy coaches and NBA execs I know way more than you crap that ends all your arguments.

well you started out like dennis green but im glad someone else feels my pain with hat.

Hat, you and I get along, but I have a question: why did you start a thread about Detroit beating Boston in December, but then call these other games meaningless?

do you think the all knowing hat is going to admit he is wrong about something. he contridicts himself all the time for the sake of argument.

well you started out like dennis green but im glad someone else feels my pain with hat.

actually herm edwards said you play to win the game.

if i wanted to be dennis green i would've said:

They were who we thought they were and we let 'em off the hook!

Hat, you and I get along, but I have a question: why did you start a thread about Detroit beating Boston in December, but then call these other games meaningless?
To tweak the Celtic honks who were yammering on about how the Green was going to win 75 games and waltz through the East.

How much did the "confidence" gained in sweeping the Spurs in the regular season help Cleveland in last year's Finals?

talking up the Cavs at this point is a sure loser in the end. they cannot play with the best teams in the league over the course of a 7 game series. I don't think I can make it simpler.

talking up the Cavs at this point is a sure loser in the end. they cannot play with the best teams in the league over the course of a 7 game series. I don't think I can make it simpler.

the only thing that is a loser at the beginning and end is your commentary. is that simple enough for you big mama. you jump on the memphis bandwagon and the top nba teams. do you have any opinions yourself or you just copy the person with the most posts on the board?

the only thing that is a loser at the beginning and end is your commentary. is that simple enough for you big mama. you jump on the memphis bandwagon and the top nba teams. do you have any opinions yourself or you just copy the person with the most posts on the board?

The Cavs are my favorite team, but you are embarrassing yourself right now...

For the record, I do think the Cavs will win the NBA title with LeBron assuming he does stay here, but definitely not this year.

and how is that? i never said they would win the title this year. be sure to read the other posts before you embarrass yourself. you can read this says part two right?

I think if you actually looked around a little, you'd find that I have one helluva lot of opinions and I can't imagine you'd find many posters on this board who don't believe that I can run mental circles around you while sleeping.

I can't believe you're silly enough to even imply that I'm a sycophant or fair weather fan. It truly means you speak of things about which you have absolutely no idea. But, I guess it didn't take this most recent abortion of yours to actually pound that point home.

back to the topic before i got dizzy from the mental circles. this all started with hat saying the cavs were terrible and wouldnt make the playoffs. then he retracted and said they wouldnt make the east finals. and for bigmama, how did the cavs look last year against the pistons in seven games? if your gonna go through the trouble to post then make an argument and dont make it too simple for us unqualified people out here. please drop a knowledge bomb on me

back to the topic before i got dizzy from the mental circles. this all started with hat saying the cavs were terrible and wouldnt make the playoffs. then he retracted and said they wouldnt make the east finals. and for bigmama, how did the cavs look last year against the pistons in seven games? if your gonna go through the trouble to post then make an argument and dont make it too simple for us unqualified people out here. please drop a knowledge bomb on me
I paid no attention to how it started, nor do I care. I'm saying that if you're hitching your wagon to this year's version of the Cavs, then you're wasting your time. They don't play defense and aren't going to until LeBron believes it's what wins.

They beat the Pistons last season because the Pistons played like hell and had no interior game to take advantage of Cleveland's lack there. Guess Tayshaun somehow wasn't driving at will. Wonder what happened, 'cause it sure wasn't LeBron's D?

the pistons played like hell for a seven game series? didnt you say the cavs cant beat a good team in a seven game series? you need to stick to your computer games and mind circles?

VN Store

Back