What about those CELTICS! DETORIT! WELL?

MillsfieldVOL

MPS BIG BROTHER IN SPORTS
To much D for us, your take? PLEASE!:dance2:2 times are we both good, them better than us! It's been a long time comming, don't you agree!:rofl:

huhImage2.jpg

I think if that's possible,we may have a chance to win the East, better than we've been in a long time. I long for the BIRD days.I sure would like another ring. Amen.:salute:

I don't get why there are so many Celtics fans on this board...

Anyhow, the Celtics will get dismantled in a seven-game series against the first team with a stout defense they play. They are built for the regular season, not the playoffs.

Its called being a frontrunner. Kinda like all the Cowboys fans that amazingly showed up at my middle school around 1994.

and let me state, that I am in no way a Boston Celtics fan. But to act like they don't stand a chance against Detroit to win the East with how they have played so far is ridiculous. They could even give whichever Western Conference team makes it out alive a run for the title.

Doubt it. I don't have anything against the Celtics, either. I like KG and Ray Allen... Paul Pierce, not so much, but either way. I just don't buy that the Celtics are built for the playoffs at all. No depth.

Uh-oh, the Celtics have lost 3 out 4 I believe, once to Charlotte & back to back to the Wizards.

And the Knicks beat the Pistons by 20+ points...I know its only one game but that shouldn't happen

Uh-oh, the Celtics have lost 3 out 4 I believe, once to Charlotte & back to back to the Wizards.

And the Knicks beat the Pistons by 20+ points...I know its only one game but that shouldn't happen
They are still strong,long after this post started, I love it,I have been a Celtics fan forever,,,, well sense the Russell days.:dance2:

VN Store

Back