Knicks-Bulls

hatvol96

David Lee is the only player on either of these teams that should get credit for this season toward the NBA pension. Even Nocioni and Q Richardson are going through the motions. Jim Boylan is playing Tyrus Thomas at the 3. That's quality coaching.

David Lee is the only player on either of these teams that should get credit for this season toward the NBA pension. Even Nocioni and Q Richardson are going through the motions. Jim Boylan is playing Tyrus Thomas at the 3. That's quality coaching.

I have given up on Bulls basketball until the front office is fired, and Ben Wallace is traded to the Turkish league. Okay not given up so much, but I am certainly pissed.

and your saying ben gordan and melcioni are slouches
I'm not saying it, being members of a 13-20 disaster that got their coach fired says it. Of course, the chances of you actually having watched the game I was referencing are miniscule. Thus, I'll take your opinion for what it's worth.

well if you dont know those players then enough said. if memory serves me correct they had a good team last year and started off about the same. your opinion and your comments go about as far as your law degree from nashville school of law. did you ever play any sort of organized sports or were you the guy whos daddy had alot of money and got you on teams because he dated the coach and paid him? your nba knowledge comese from where? just curious

Never set foot on the campus of the Nashville School of Law. Was an all state baseball. My knowledge of the NBA comes from actually watching and attending games. Yours appears to come from reading year old editions of the fish wrapper they call a newspaper in Crapanooga.

VN Store

Back