Lost Password

G

Guest_TBALLVOL

I had regeistered on a computer I no longer have access to. I forgot my password and I would like to re-register from a new site but keep my old name and points earned. Can I do this or do you have other suggestions.

On the log in screen there is a link that says "I forgot my password. Click Here"

That wil email your password to you.

Thats's the problem, It will email me back at my old computer. Not the one I use now.

email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com with either what you want your password to be or a new email address. Also send me the email address you registered with so I can verify it.

Thanks

Just sent you the email. Hope to hear from you ASAP so I can get in on some of these threads!..Thanks.

Originally posted by Guest_TBALLVOL@Mar 14, 2005 1:26 PM
Just sent you the email. Hope to hear from you ASAP so I can get in on some of these threads!..Thanks.

try it now.

My computer crashed. It usualy leaves me logged in but since it crashed and I'm back up, I forgot my password.

HELP FREAK

Click here, put in your username and the code and it should email your password to you.

After looking at it closely, it looks like you will have to change your password once you get your email. This time write it down. :focus:

VN Store

Back