Road Trip

Remind me again, how did this Celtics squad do against the Pistons a couple weeks back? They're not the favorite in the East

Remind me again, how did this Celtics squad do against the Pistons a couple weeks back? They're not the favorite in the East

I wouldn't say that the Pistons manhandled the C's - but it was a road win for the Pistons, which means something, if only by 2.

The Celtics leave Detroit victorious after Glen Davis had a career-high 20 points (in 22 minutes of action). Another big win for Boston.

shakes magic 8 ball while asking: will we hear from Tnfan07?

magic 8 ball reply: Sources say no

hat, are you secretly molding TNfan07 to be just like you? Or is it just a byproduct of his mancrush on you that he tries to type out responses like you?

What's the Celts record against Detroit this season, they're even. This Celtic team will get destroyed in the Eastern Conference Finals against Detroit. If Detroit loses to the Celtics in the ECF I'll never post here again, I'm pretty confident in my decision. Tell me, who do you want to be your starting PG Rondo or Billups?

What's the Celts record against Detroit this season, they're even. This Celtic team will get destroyed in the Eastern Conference Finals against Detroit. If Detroit loses to the Celtics in the ECF I'll never post here again, I'm pretty confident in my decision. Tell me, who do you want to be your starting PG Rondo or Billups?

i'll take Billups as my PG, but last time i checked basketball teams had 5 players on the court. Of course, that was only up to date as of last night.

Great logic... :good!:

i'll take Billups as my PG, but last time i checked basketball teams had 5 players on the court. Of course, that was only up to date as of last night.

So taking away each team's best 3 players

Detroit:Billups, Hamilton, Prince

Boston:KG, Allen, Pierce

Take away those 3 players from each team and tell me who's better, Detroit is 100x deeper

So taking away each team's best 3 players

Detroit:Billups, Hamilton, Prince

Boston:KG, Allen, Pierce

Take away those 3 players from each team and tell me who's better, Detroit is 100x deeper

Excluding Rasheed Wallace in favor of Prince just further exploits your basketball IQ.

We're not talking about who's making a run at the regular season Technical record. 90% of GM's would take Prince over Sheed if faced with the decision

other than being six years younger, what has Prince done to show he's better than Sheed? Stats would say they're about even.

I hope the Pistons get destroyed

VN Store

Back